ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Joint income Category F or G

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tepav
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Joint income Category F or G

Post by tepav » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:04 pm

Hi,

I am about to apply for spouse visa based on Category F with joint income but after closely looking at the income criterion I am bit confused and to want get your inputs on whether Category F is right option or I should go with Category G.

I moved to self employment (limited company -- where both myself and spouse are shared holders) 2 years back and planning to apply for spouse visa in category F. I have received CT600 document for the latest company tax year but when I checked the income for the period corresponding to CT600 I took salary of £8k and spouse took salary £8k, spouse took dividends worth of £20k and altogether the joint income is coming as £36k. Please someone can suggest me this income structure is valid under Category F, the confusion I am having is

(a) Sponsor income is smaller (£8k) and spouse income is higher (£28k), is this acceptable?
(b) Can the dividend income be mixed with salary under the category F?

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

tepav
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa Joint income Category F or G

Post by tepav » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:04 am

Hi @CR001, Please provide me your valuable inputs on the income criterion for self employed with dividend + salary in case of joint income. Thanks.