ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ali7770
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Query

Post by Ali7770 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello Guys.
I hope everyone is doing good.

Guys I am in a Process of Spouse visa Application of my wife From Pakistan.
I have few questions regarding this, if you can assist me.

In application form they are asking:
1) Does you and your husband have any shared Responsibilities ? (yes/No)
2) and secondly I am director of the company and taking salary from my company as well , which option I should choose in Application form (A) Employed (B) self-employed.
3) If option is (A) Employed than what documents should I attach. If option is (B) than which documents should I attach.

Thanks in advance for your Help.

Regards

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Query

Post by TODMATT » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 am

Ali7770 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Hello Guys.

1) Does you and your husband have any shared Responsibilities ? (yes/No) only you can answer this question.
2) and secondly I am director of the company and taking salary from my company as well , which option I should choose in Application form (A) Employed (B) self-employed. You need to apply as a ltd company using your most recent financial year CT600.
3) If option is (A) Employed than what documents should I attach. If option is (B) than which documents should I attach.

Regards
"For those employed as a director or other employee (or both) of a specified limited
company in the UK, the relevant financial year(s) will be that covered by the
Company Tax Return CT600 and corresponds to the 12-month accounting year of
the company."

see page 55

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:22 am

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:39 am
Ali7770 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Hello Guys.

1) Does you and your husband have any shared Responsibilities ? (yes/No) only you can answer this question.
2) and secondly I am director of the company and taking salary from my company as well , which option I should choose in Application form (A) Employed (B) self-employed. You need to apply as a ltd company using your most recent financial year CT600.

Regards
"For those employed as a director or other employee (or both) of a specified limited
company in the UK, the relevant financial year(s) will be that covered by the
Company Tax Return CT600 and corresponds to the 12-month accounting year of
the company."

see page 55

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
Thanks Todmatt

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello Guys.

Hope Everyone doing good.

I have another few questions relating to Spouse Visa.

I am Director of a limited company and also on payroll of the company.

so my question is:

My last year financial accounts (2019-2020) is still due and my Accountant is going to submit that accounts with in two days. Normally my company financial year runs between 01-May-2019 To 30-April-2020. so now my Accountant said to me that we can reduce one month from last year Financial accounts (2019-2020) to 31-March 2020 Instead of 30-April-2020. So we can make this year Financial Accounts (2020-2021) between 01-April-2020 To 31-March-2021 (12 Months), and than I can submit this year (2020-2021) Financial Accounts with Spouse visa Application in Beginning of April 2021. (Let say until 10th April).

1) Can you guys tell me that is it fine to do like this that last year financial Accounts (2019-2020) will be for 11 months and this year financial Accounts (2020-2021) for 12 months. Does Home Office make any issue for this OR not ?
2) and secondly that my salary(own company payroll as director) for this year (2020-2021) will be around £16500.(Furloughed) how I will justify this ? Do I have to show last year (2019-2020) documents (e.g: CT600, Unaudited Accounts, P60,Payslips).Provided that my income being a director of company (Payroll) was £18800 for 2019-2020.
3) which category I fall on .(Category A,B,G,F) For Financial Requirements.
4)In Application form what should I mention like I meet £18600 requirement OR Not. Provided that my income for this year will be £16500.(Furloughed)

Sorry for detailed Explanation.
I appreciate your response.

Thanks is advance.

Ali7770
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Query

Post by Ali7770 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 am

Hello Guys
Hope everyone doing good.

I have two queries regarding Financial requirements.

I am a director of a private limited company and taking salary being a director of a company.

1) Evidence of ongoing employment as a director of the company for MR A.

2) Evidence of registration with companies house for MR A .

Kindly can someone help me out that what documents HO Asking for these above two points.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:52 am

Guys anyone can answer please.

Thanks