ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STANDARD VISIT VISA REFUSAL FROM PAKISTAN

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jay.ho
Member of Standing

STANDARD VISIT VISA REFUSAL FROM PAKISTAN

Post by jay.ho » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:28 pm

hi i apply for my parents ans sister standard visit visa and got refusal today they already visit in 2019

here is the refusal

You have applied for a visa to visit your family in the UK for 23 days. I understand the importance of family visits, however in order to assess your intentions I must consider your circumstances in your country of residence based on the information you have provided with your application.
 The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have said that your sponsor will help you with this visit by providing you with accommodation and funds whilst you are in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so based on documents provided. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the UK on completion of your visit.
 I am aware that you have previously been issued entry clearance to the UK, the most recent on 01/07/2019 under visa application number ABDH/22xxxxxx. I have considered your previous application in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this, your current application and in assessing your application in its entirety, I am not satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
 You have stated that you are self-employed as a tradesman and that you have an annual income of PKR 4,500,000 (£17,413.20). In support of your application you have provided some invoices and an affidavit on a business letterhead. You have stated you receive PKR 175,000 from one business and PKR 200,000 from the other, both incomes are generated on a monthly basis. Furthermore, you have stated that you receive an annual income of PKR 650,000 (£2,515) from renting out three different properties that you own. In support of this you have submitted 2 rental agreements, one which states that you receive PKR 15,000 (£58.04) per month (House No.xxx), one which states you receive PKR 15,000 (£58.04) per month (House No. Xxxx) – both of which have expired from 2018, as well several sale deeds for various properties. In addition, you have provided an affidavit stating you are in receipt of the following amounts for rent: PKR 15,000 from one property, PKR 15,000 from another property and PKR 25,000 (£96.74) from another property. The documents you have provided do not demonstrate that the owned properties are currently being rented nor do they confirm you should be in receipt of any current rental amounts.

 You have stated in an affidavit that you earn PKR 435,000 (£1,683.28) monthly from a combination income from rental and employment. In support of this, you have provided two bank statements. The bank statements you have submitted from XXX bank for accounts held in your name (account number ending 9xxx, and account number ending 2xxx), show credits matching the stated income you receive the stated income from the business and from rental and property, however these deposits are made more frequently than on a monthly basis as declared. In addition, for the month of April 2022 your total monthly income was PKR 532,000 (£2,058.63) in one statement (account ending 9xxx), and PKR 1,160,000 (£4,488.75) in the other (account ending 2xxx), totalling PKR 1,692,000 (£6,547.38). That equates to 3.8 times your declared monthly income. The documents provided do not demonstrate nor explain the substantial increase in income. From the information submitted in support of your application, I am not satisfied that your financial circumstances are as declared.
 You have stated you have two sons residing in the UK, one whom has a family. I note that in your previous visa application (REF: ABDH/22xxxxx), you did not previously mention you had another son in the UK. This discrepancy undermines the credibility of your application. In addition, you have stated you will be travelling with your spouse and daughter which I note constitute all of your declared dependants. You have provided a family NADRA which shows you have two more sons however, this certificate establishes familial ties, and it does not determine the whereabouts of the family members within. The documents you have submitted indicate that you have immediate and extended family in the United Kingdom. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated sufficient ties to your home country that would encourage you to leave the UK at the end of your visit.
 I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Your application has been refused under paragraph V 4.2 (a) and (c) of the Immigration

need help desperately

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Re: STANDARD VISIT VISA REFUSAL FROM PAKISTAN

Post by jay.ho » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:32 pm

1)rent agreement was made in 2015 to 2018 because of same tenant and same rent it rolling contract,

2) it was EID festival in pakistan thats why before eid the deposit was large amount

3) i didn’t mention in previous application about my brother who is in the uk it was genuine human mistake and i even didn’t know then i got this refusal, it was not purposely,

i need urgent help and your support if anyone guide me what to do

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: STANDARD VISIT VISA REFUSAL FROM PAKISTAN

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:23 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:32 pm
1)rent agreement was made in 2015 to 2018 because of same tenant and same rent it rolling contract,

2) it was EID festival in pakistan thats why before eid the deposit was large amount

3) i didn’t mention in previous application about my brother who is in the uk it was genuine human mistake and i even didn’t know then i got this refusal, it was not purposely,

i need urgent help and your support if anyone guide me what to do
There is no appeal allowed for visitor visa refusal, If or when you decide to reapply, address all the points of the current refusal and back with concrete evidence and hope for the best.