ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
zakali92
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by zakali92 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:21 pm
zakali92 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:16 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:45 pm
zakali92 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Good luck with your husband!

I got a call today (16/10/19) from UKVI asking me (the sponsor) about my employment as I've had two jobs in the last 12 months. It lasted 36mins, they asked about my jobs, salary, role, how I applied, what the building looks like, who I work with. So it was a bit bizarre in that sense.

They said they'd now contact my employers both past and present.

Also Fif, I asked if they'd received all the documentation and they said they'd received everything even with the awful VFS upload.

But I haven't had the "your case is not straight forward" email yet.
When did you submit your application please?
Hi Archer

I submitted on the 18th September 2019.
Biometrics was on 24th September 2019.
Means priority service .
I haven't done priority service,

Fairynas
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm
Afghanistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Fairynas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:48 am

Fairynas wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:07 pm
smithy101 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:23 am
Fairynas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:03 pm
smithy101 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:51 pm


Yes ..... as far as I know it’s automated. Some of the emails even state it.

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

I think it’s sent once they have gone outside of the timeframe.
Thank you for reply, it did say in the email same thing as you mentioned automated Message.
I’m just too worried how long is this gonna take 😭😭
I hope we all get it soon
How long have you been waiting? And did you get any interview?
Im on day 74 :roll: :x
16/10/19 got an email now that passport is ready for collection
Husband will be collecting passport tomorrow
Need prayers inshaAllah its a positive result

Praying for you all
Visa granted Alhamdulillah
Visa valid from 22/10/19 until 21/11/19

Good luck everyone

ms1993
Member of Standing
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by ms1993 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 am

Fairynas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:48 am
Fairynas wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:07 pm
smithy101 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:23 am
Fairynas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:03 pm


Thank you for reply, it did say in the email same thing as you mentioned automated Message.
I’m just too worried how long is this gonna take 😭😭
I hope we all get it soon
How long have you been waiting? And did you get any interview?
Im on day 74 :roll: :x
16/10/19 got an email now that passport is ready for collection
Husband will be collecting passport tomorrow
Need prayers inshaAllah its a positive result

Praying for you all
Visa granted Alhamdulillah
Visa valid from 22/10/19 until 21/11/19

Good luck everyone
I don’t know you but this genuinely made me so happy for you!

Fififadi
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Fififadi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:00 am

zakali92 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Good luck with your husband!

I got a call today (16/10/19) from UKVI asking me (the sponsor) about my employment as I've had two jobs in the last 12 months. It lasted 36mins, they asked about my jobs, salary, role, how I applied, what the building looks like, who I work with. So it was a bit bizarre in that sense.

They said they'd now contact my employers both past and present.

Also Fif, I asked if they'd received all the documentation and they said they'd received everything even with the awful VFS upload.

But I haven't had the "your case is not straight forward" email yet.
Hi Zak,

That's great about them being able to see your documents! You won't receive a case not straight forward e-mail this soon in the process. It's usually close to the 60 day mark.

Wishing you all the best!

Fairynas
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm
Afghanistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Fairynas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:42 am

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 am
Fairynas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:48 am
Fairynas wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:07 pm
smithy101 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:23 am


Im on day 74 :roll: :x
16/10/19 got an email now that passport is ready for collection
Husband will be collecting passport tomorrow
Need prayers inshaAllah its a positive result

Praying for you all
Visa granted Alhamdulillah
Visa valid from 22/10/19 until 21/11/19

Good luck everyone
I don’t know you but this genuinely made me so happy for you!
Ms1993
Thank you
I will pray for you hope you all hear good news soon 😊 stay positive

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi fairynas pls can u tell how long did u wait thanks

Fairynas
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm
Afghanistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Fairynas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Doctorjack wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Hi fairynas pls can u tell how long did u wait thanks
Hi,
I did standard application
Got a decision in 61 working day from biometric
So i submitted my online application 16 july 2019 and got email for collection on 16 october 2019
Exact 3 months

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Fairynas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:19 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Hi fairynas pls can u tell how long did u wait thanks
Hi,
I did standard application
Got a decision in 61 working day from biometric
So i submitted my online application 16 july 2019 and got email for collection on 16 october 2019
Exact 3 months
Thank you so much , bio was 10 October we use priority service i hope not take the long

Shahin
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:02 pm
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Shahin » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:40 am

:D [quote=sabrinagul post_id=1654586 time=1530822013 user_id=192481]
[quote=sabz12 post_id=1654520 time=1530807723 user_id=195647]
[quote=sabrinagul post_id=1654518 time=1530807518 user_id=192481]
[quote=arfinkhan128


Biometrics 12th April
Non priority and on the 12th week 60working days today. Called contact centre today and was told Decision has been made. Waiting to be contacted by Visa centre now.


Hi I am new to this page this is my time line

Biometric 18 sep
Document vsf 19 sep
Eco email 7 October
Decision made yes
Waiting from to pick up the Passport
Don’t know how long is going to be

zakali92
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by zakali92 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:36 am

Fififadi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:00 am
zakali92 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Good luck with your husband!

I got a call today (16/10/19) from UKVI asking me (the sponsor) about my employment as I've had two jobs in the last 12 months. It lasted 36mins, they asked about my jobs, salary, role, how I applied, what the building looks like, who I work with. So it was a bit bizarre in that sense.

They said they'd now contact my employers both past and present.

Also Fif, I asked if they'd received all the documentation and they said they'd received everything even with the awful VFS upload.

But I haven't had the "your case is not straight forward" email yet.
Hi Zak,

That's great about them being able to see your documents! You won't receive a case not straight forward e-mail this soon in the process. It's usually close to the 60 day mark.

Wishing you all the best!
Hi Fififadi,

Thanks for that!

I seen on the other thread, your husband will be collecting his passport on Monday, so good luck with that Inshallah! Hopefully it's good news!

Zak

User avatar
smithy101
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:21 am

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by smithy101 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Working day 79! still waiting :(

Yazy lat
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:52 pm
Algeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Yazy lat » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Same!!! sent of my biometrics 25th June and online application on the 4th of July and still waiting. Around 88 working days. :(

When did you apply?

User avatar
smithy101
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:21 am

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by smithy101 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Yazy lat wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Same!!! sent of my biometrics 25th June and online application on the 4th of July and still waiting. Around 88 working days. :(

When did you apply?
Bio-metrics on 4th July.

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Online application: 01 October 2019
Visa type: spouse visa (wife)
Service type: priorty
Biometrics at TLS Istanbul: 10 October 2019
Documents Scanned at London Hub: 14 Ocotber 2019
Email from TLS saying docs scanned: 17 October 2019 (paid 100 for 24 hrs scanning service but took them days to scan)
UKVI email: N/a
ECO email: n/a
Decision made: n/a
Passport ready to be collected/being delivered: n/a
Passport received:n/a

9 WD so far

Yazy lat
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:52 pm
Algeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Yazy lat » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:25 pm

smithy101 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:41 pm
Yazy lat wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Same!!! sent of my biometrics 25th June and online application on the 4th of July and still waiting. Around 88 working days. :(

When did you apply?
Bio-metrics on 4th July.

We are on the same track. I have escalated on the 11th October but still haven't got any response.

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:55 am

:!: we are same date and priorty
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:03 pm
Online application: 01 October 2019
Visa type: spouse visa (wife)
Service type: priorty
Biometrics at TLS Istanbul: 10 October 2019
Documents Scanned at London Hub: 14 Ocotber 2019
Email from TLS saying docs scanned: 17 October 2019 (paid 100 for 24 hrs scanning service but took them days to scan)
UKVI email: N/a
ECO email: n/a
Decision made: n/a
Passport ready to be collected/being delivered: n/a
Passport received:n/a

9 WD so far

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am

Have you recieved any email from the UKVI?
(I havent)

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm

:( not yet if any think I will post here
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am
Have you recieved any email from the UKVI?
(I havent)

Kareem876
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:47 pm
Jamaica

Visa Approved

Post by Kareem876 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:15 am

My timeline
Spouse Settlement Visa

Country applying from: Jamaica

Catergory: Salaried

Online application: June 17, 2019

Biometric: June 24, 2019 with dependent

Priority/standard: Standard

NSF email : September 17 On our 61 wds
NB: IHS payment made on date of application
IHS top up payment for dependent: September 24
IHS top up payment asked for again October 9
IHS top up payment asked again 3 times October 16
IHS payment made October 17,2019

I made a second payment on October 17, seems like there system having glitches, so I escalate the case and ask for a refund of payment made on the date of application.
Hence I would have gotten through within the stipulated time given 12wks ( 60 days) but because the delay of IHS payment they weren't seen it on their system.

Received text from VFS for passport collection: October 22,2019

Passport collected: October 23, 2019

Total of 87 WD including today
Vignette Sticker October 29, 2019-November 28, 2019

To all those waiting don't give up you will get through the key to this process is patience, God is good all the time.
May God bless you all and a special thanks to everyone for the sincerely help.
Thanks to everyone

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:48 am

Doctorjack wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm
:( not yet if any think I will post here
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am
Have you recieved any email from the UKVI?
(I havent)
On tls website, this is what I get when i click on 'track'.

Track the stages of your application in real-time

Biometric Enrollment Done (a green tick)
Application Transferred To DMC ( a green tick)
Application Received By DMC (a green tick)
Application Transferred To VAC (a red sand timer)
Application Received By Vac (a red sand timer)
Passport Picked By Applicant (a red sand timer)

My solicitor said this means the UKVI is processing my application and that we should wait for their decision.

Is this what you have, if you don't mind me asking.

Post Reply
cron