ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
Labuddy
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 am
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Labuddy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm

IsaacIsla wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 am
Labuddy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:26 pm
That's great. Also just applied from Nigeria..
Goodluck and let us know when your visa is granted

afshin86
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 pm
Iran

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by afshin86 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm

7861 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 am
afshin86 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:06 pm
afshin86 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:03 pm
Hello everyone
Does anyone know how long after the HO call employer And sponser they will make decision ?
I applied first on september and had interview today
Good luck to everyone
Is yours one was priority service or standard and if you don't mind what they ask? Thanks
mine was priority but reapplication
Sorry i am new to this so not sure if i am posting correctly what do u mean by reapplication
I have been waiting 6 months for fiance decison
My case first time took exactly 6 month then refused I replied now and had call interview now im waiting for decision

afshin86
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 pm
Iran

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by afshin86 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:14 pm

afshin86 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm
7861 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 am
afshin86 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:06 pm


Is yours one was priority service or standard and if you don't mind what they ask? Thanks
mine was priority but reapplication
Sorry i am new to this so not sure if i am posting correctly what do u mean by reapplication
I have been waiting 6 months for fiance decison
My case first time took exactly 6 month then refused I reapplied d now and had call interview now im waiting for decision

7861
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by 7861 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 pm

afshin86 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:14 pm
afshin86 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:13 pm
7861 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 am
afshin86 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm
mine was priority but reapplication
Sorry i am new to this so not sure if i am posting correctly what do u mean by reapplication
I have been waiting 6 months for fiance decison
My case first time took exactly 6 month then refused I reapplied d now and had call interview now im waiting for decision
If you dont mind me asking what was reason for refusal ?

usasunshine23
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:00 am
United States of America

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by usasunshine23 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:36 am

Online application: 16 October 2019
Visa type: settlement child
Service type: priorty
Biometrics at VFS Melbourne: 21 October 2019
Documents Scanned at London Hub: 14 Ocotber 2019
UKVI email: oct 28 2019 "currently considered and awaiting a decision.
ECO email: n/a
Decision made: n/a
Passport ready to be collected/being delivered: n/a
Passport received:n/a

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:35 am

I just got my ECO email.
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
:( nothing ,I wish this weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:06 pm
:!: hi any news
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:03 pm
Online application: 01 October 2019
Visa type: spouse visa (wife)
Service type: priorty
Biometrics at TLS Istanbul: 10 October 2019
Documents Scanned at London Hub: 14 Ocotber 2019
Email from TLS saying docs scanned: 17 October 2019 (paid 100 for 24 hrs scanning service but took them days to scan)
UKVI email: N/a
ECO email: n/a
Decision made: n/a
Passport ready to be collected/being delivered: n/a
Passport received:n/a

9 WD so far
Hi, still no news. :( I am tired of refreshing my emails. What about you, any news?

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm

:D well done I'm so happy for you , you u gonna get the pasaport I hope next me
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:35 am
I just got my ECO email.
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
:( nothing ,I wish this weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:06 pm
:!: hi any news
Hi, still no news. :( I am tired of refreshing my emails. What about you, any news?

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:09 pm

:!: eco email meaning pasport ready for collection?
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm
:D well done I'm so happy for you , you u gonna get the pasaport I hope next me
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:35 am
I just got my ECO email.
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
:( nothing ,I wish this weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm


Hi, still no news. :( I am tired of refreshing my emails. What about you, any news?

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm

No, the eco email says they got my online application and and it is being considered by an entry Clearance officer .
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:09 pm
:!: eco email meaning pasport ready for collection?
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm
:D well done I'm so happy for you , you u gonna get the pasaport I hope next me
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:35 am
I just got my ECO email.
Doctorjack wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:42 pm
:( nothing ,I wish this weekdays

Doctorjack
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Turkey

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Doctorjack » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:19 pm

:( so stressful one more weekend no news 2days I hope weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm
No, the eco email says they got my online application and and it is being considered by an entry Clearance officer .
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:09 pm
:!: eco email meaning pasport ready for collection?
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm
:D well done I'm so happy for you , you u gonna get the pasaport I hope next me
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:35 am
I just got my ECO email.

Alex_Jones12
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am
Mood:

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Alex_Jones12 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:53 pm

It's very stressful. But I hope they make a decision as soon as possible.
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:19 pm
:( so stressful one more weekend no news 2days I hope weekdays
Alex_Jones12 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm
No, the eco email says they got my online application and and it is being considered by an entry Clearance officer .
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:09 pm
:!: eco email meaning pasport ready for collection?
Doctorjack wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:04 pm
:D well done I'm so happy for you , you u gonna get the pasaport I hope next me

IsaacIsla
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46 am

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by IsaacIsla » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Labuddy wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm
IsaacIsla wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 am
Labuddy wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:26 pm
That's great. Also just applied from Nigeria..
Goodluck and let us know when your visa is granted

Thanks. I will post my timeline soon

Pawson
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 am
Nigeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Pawson » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 am

Online Application 29th of August
Biometric 17th of September 2019
Spouse settlement: standard
Scanned documents to Sheffield 17/8/19
Eco mail: 8//9/19
Decision made: not yet
Collection: not yet

Mistah
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:54 am

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Mistah » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:04 am

Online Application 27th September 2019

Biometric 16th october 2019

Spouse settlement: standard 

Scanned documents to Sheffield 2/10/19

Eco mail: no email back onky had receipts of how much been taken out

Decision made: not yet
Collection: not yet

livandsidag2019
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:27 pm
Ghana

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by livandsidag2019 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Hi all,
We are still waiting for our Fiancé visa to come through. We are now on the 21st working day(tomorrow) and I just want our result. Here is our timeline

Fiancé visa
Online application: 09/09/19
Biometrics done in Accra, Ghana: 04/10/19
ECO email: 28/10/19
Still waiting for a decision.

I was wondering if there are any other people which have done their application from Ghana to see their own experiences.

Fingers crossed we get this visa, we are due to be married in January 🤞🏼

Husnac
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Husnac » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi everyone, this is my timeline so far for UK spouse visa with no priority.
18th September - Online application date
25th September - Biometrics
25th September - Text message received stating application forwarded to UKVI
15th October - Email received stating application received in Sheffield

It has been 28 working days since biometrics.

IsaacIsla
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46 am

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by IsaacIsla » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:16 am

Pawson wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 am
Online Application 29th of August
Biometric 17th of September 2019
Spouse settlement: standard
Scanned documents to Sheffield 17/8/19
Eco mail: 8//9/19
Decision made: not yet
Collection: not yet

Where did you apply from? Ikeja? We have similar timeframe

Pawson
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 am
Nigeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Pawson » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:55 pm

From ikeja

Pawson
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:21 am
Nigeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Pawson » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Lagos

ColombiaEnglan
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Columbia

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by ColombiaEnglan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:23 am

Best regards,
We are still waiting for an answer,

Online application: July 31, 2019
Biometrics: August 16, 2019
Email received confirming arrival of documents and passport: August 20, 2019
Email received requesting a letter requesting that you provide access details to the pension accounts: October 31, 2019

To date waiting!

Post Reply
cron