ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents - Help Needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smithy101

Supporting Documents - Help Needed

Post by smithy101 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi
I am little confused as I seem to be getting conflicting information.

I used the VFS service to scan in my supporting documents for my spouse visa application. This was done BEFORE the bio-metrics appointment.

Having been told they do not consider any supporting documents received until AFTER the appointment, I proceeded to post them to the Sheffield office - I asked for Monday delivery so someone would sign for it but for some reason they have been delivered today (Saturday) to a PO BOX.

Would it be worth me going back to London VFS and getting my documents scanned again?

I am so confused as to what the process actually is.

smithy101

Re: Supporting Documents - Help Needed

Post by smithy101 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Anyone please help :cry:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:25 pm

You have confused yourself and may confuse to caseworker too by sending repeatedly the supporting documents. Preferably wait.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kimn

Post by Kimn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:55 pm

smithy101 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 pm
Hi
I am little confused as I seem to be getting conflicting information.

I used the VFS service to scan in my supporting documents for my spouse visa application. This was done BEFORE the bio-metrics appointment.

Having been told they do not consider any supporting documents received until AFTER the appointment, I proceeded to post them to the Sheffield office - I asked for Monday delivery so someone would sign for it but for some reason they have been delivered today (Saturday) to a PO BOX.

Would it be worth me going back to London VFS and getting my documents scanned again?

I am so confused as to what the process actually is.
Hi who said to submit after the bios? From what I remember with Access UK on the VFS account it said to submit before bios? That’s what I’ve done for now. If you’ve posted the docs as well I would leave it at that for now and from what people have said they have had their docs sent back to them if they weren’t meant to post them