ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents Submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samarasammy
Newly Registered
Brazil

Supporting Documents Submission

Post by samarasammy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Hello, hope you guys can help me out once again.

Well, my fiancé and I are finishing gathering the documents for my fiancé visa application. However, before I submit, we are struggling to understand how we are going to submit the documents. I have some documents to submit ( IELTS life skills B1 and supporting documents of our relationship and wedding plans- photos/ whatsapp conversations and screenshots of our video calls), meanwhile, my fiancé has the financial and the accommodation documents.

The question is: Is there any way in which I can submit the documents I have on my possession in the VFS centre in São Paulo, and my fiancé submits the documents in his possession in Manchester centre and pay the 75 pounds?

I know the VFS centre provides the walk-in service, but I do not know if it also includes my fiancé to submit the documents in UK.

We, at the moment, are thinking about him sending me the documents via DHL and then we can san it- although we do think it could be risky.

What recommendation do you guys have about this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Supporting Documents Submission

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.