ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TO APPLY FOR SPOUSE VISA AFTER GAINING BRITISH NATIONALITY THROUGH 10 years ROUTE (i was on ENTP visa got extension)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ua2bbs
Newly Registered

TO APPLY FOR SPOUSE VISA AFTER GAINING BRITISH NATIONALITY THROUGH 10 years ROUTE (i was on ENTP visa got extension)

Post by ua2bbs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:09 am

I am applying for spouse visa for my wife. I was on Entp visa and my wife and daughter were my dependant. After my extension I completed my 10 years and applied for indefinite leave to remain and once I got that I applied for my daughter’s passport now my daughter and I got British passport and I have to apply for spouse visa for my wife. But the circumstances are changed now I have kept my business running and also got a job where I am earning over £18,600 limit. I am not relying on any income coming through my business. My issue is do I still need to declare all the documents from my business aswell or I can just mention about my business only with basic documents as I am not relying on income from business at all.

Also my wife works full time and she got salary in access of £15,000. We are not replying on any income but my income which covers the financial requirements. Still I am not sure what to do about the business documents. Do I still need to show full list of documents even I am not relying income from my business.

ua2bbs
Newly Registered

CAN I RESIGN AS DIRECTOR AND THEN APPLY SPOUSE VISA FOR MY WIFE

Post by ua2bbs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 am

I was on Entp visa and got my extension in Oct 2016 then I was eligible for ILR in Feb 2017. I am still running one of my limited company is still the director of the company on the other hand I have got a job which pays me over £18600 so the financial requirement for spouse visa is already covered.

We are not relying on any income from the business to apply for spouse visa for my wife as it is not necessary because my salary is already covering the maintenance funds. So can I RESIGN from being the company director and apply for spouse visa. Or shall I do show I am the company director and don't produce all the documents as I was not prepared for it and its a long list of documents again to produce I can get them all but it will be last minute hassle which I am trying to avoid if possible.

Kindly if anyone got any suggestions/opinions please do share

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TO APPLY FOR SPOUSE VISA AFTER GAINING BRITISH NATIONALITY THROUGH 10 years ROUTE (i was on ENTP visa got extension)

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:20 am

Have you been in your salaried job for 6 months??

For the spouse visa, it is mandatory to submit a minimum of 6 months payslips and bank statements. If you have not been in the job for 6 months, which is unlikely as you only recently applied for ILR, then you will have to submit the more complicated evidence of your income from your business.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ua2bbs
Newly Registered

Re: TO APPLY FOR SPOUSE VISA AFTER GAINING BRITISH NATIONALITY THROUGH 10 years ROUTE (i was on ENTP visa got extension)

Post by ua2bbs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 am

I am on the job since November 2017 and its a permanent job I got letter of confirmation from my employer plus all my wage slips. On top of that my wife is working full time for more then a year and her salary is £15k plus

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 am

Fine to rely on your salaried employment only then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.