ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse visa arranged marriage help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shaks157
Newly Registered
Mood:

UK Spouse visa arranged marriage help

Post by Shaks157 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:28 am

Hello,

I’ll give a timeline of my story
I met my wife on a visit to pakistan where it was arranged for me to marry her to which we both consented (November 2019)
December 2019 we started talking however i only have whatsapp chat and call logs from December 2020 onwards
I visited pakistan again March 2021 and got married in April 2021.
So i have whatsapp chat and call logs from December 2020 to current April 2021.
After the marriage we went on a honeymoon and stayed in a hotel for 2 nights which i have receipt for and pictures of us out on these 2 days as well as the wedding pictures.

I only have 1 money transfer receipt from Feb 2021 and now this month April 2021 i’m going to send some money again

Would it be considered a subsiding relationship based on the communication evidence from december 2020 to now April 2021 or would it be better to wait 2/3 months to show more communication logs and money transfer receipts ( i plan on sending money on a monthly basis now)

Any help would be appreciated, i don’t know whether it’s worth submitting a case now or not

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: UK Spouse visa arranged marriage help

Post by walker » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:40 am

You should be fine to apply as long as you meet all the other requirements.

Cupcakeyy
Newly Registered

Post by Cupcakeyy » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 pm

That sounds absolutely fine. You have what you need, most important thing will be your nikka nama in English, wedding pics, after wedding pics and then some sort of communication evidence so like WhatsApp call log or whatever you have been using

Shaks157
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shaks157 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Thank you, that’s put me at ease now
I’ll be submitting sometime in May once i gather the whatsapp call logs together and all the other evidences required