ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Appointments (Covid19)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Izzy99
Newly Registered

UKVCAS Appointments (Covid19)

Post by Izzy99 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:14 am

Hi all

Hope you’re all well.

Just wanted to check in with everyone to see if anyone who submitted applications since the Covid lockdown and UKVCAS being closed has since had their appointment or had any emails from UKVCAS for document upload and biometrics.

Getting concerned that it’s been about a month now since we submitted the actual application but still can’t book an appointment. The UKVCAS website says those that have registered up to 20 June should have
Received an email but we haven’t had anything yet? Has anyone else had an email?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS Appointments (Covid19)

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Just wanted to check in with everyone to see if anyone who submitted applications since the Covid lockdown and UKVCAS being closed has since had their appointment or had any emails from UKVCAS for document upload and biometrics.
Many are waiting.
Getting concerned that it’s been about a month now since we submitted the actual application but still can’t book an appointment. The UKVCAS website says those that have registered up to 20 June should have
Received an email but we haven’t had anything ye
t? Has anyone else had an email?
That is not what the website says. If you only applied a month ago, you will still need to wait. UKCVAS is offering appointments in the order that applicants applied, with those from March first. You appear to have only applied in May.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833
Taking a phased and organised approach

In order to be fair to everyone, we are now opening up the booking system in date order starting with people who registered with UKVCAS before the 27th March but did not have an appointment. We are working from the earliest to the most recent registrations as we think this is the fairest and best approach to take. If you are one of these customers, you will have an email from us on the 21st or 22nd of June asking you to book an appointment. The email will have full instructions about next actions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Izzy99
Newly Registered

Post by Izzy99 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Thanks for responding @cr001 this is the section of the website I’m referring to, which is further down the page from the part you quoted.

Returning to normal booking processes

We’re making changes to our systems this weekend so we can return to normal booking processes. These changes will enable us to offer appointments to customers who have not previously booked with us. Customers who have had access to the online booking system up to the 20th June have been sent an email (to their registered email address) explaining what this means for them and outlining next steps.

Please check your email inbox as this explains the impact on you in more detail. The email subject line is; ‘Upcoming changes – book your appointment now’ or ‘UKVCAS -limited re-opening in Devolved Administrations’.

STONEPEE
Newly Registered

Post by STONEPEE » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Just received an email from UKVI stating that if you have applied before and have your finger prints on their system then they are going to use that. It stated in the letter that I am eligible. If this is an extension then be bit more patience they will get back to you. At the moment I have been told not to book for appointment, they only need my facial which they said they will advise me later how to send it to them. Thanks

kinder
Newly Registered

Post by kinder » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:06 am

STONEPEE wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:57 pm
Just received an email from UKVI stating that if you have applied before and have your finger prints on their system then they are going to use that. It stated in the letter that I am eligible. If this is an extension then be bit more patience they will get back to you. At the moment I have been told not to book for appointment, they only need my facial which they said they will advise me later how to send it to them. Thanks

Hi Stonepee, great news. May I ask when you have submitted your application on UKVI website? Thanks.

STONEPEE
Newly Registered

Post by STONEPEE » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:41 pm

Application was submitted on 17th May 2020

Me007
Newly Registered

Post by Me007 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:29 pm

I sent my application around end of may, I have had a email to book biometric for my wife , the initial appointment was for 20th June which my solicitor told me to change as on 21st June she is having the English test so now I have booked for 27th June .

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Me007 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 pm
I sent my application around end of may, I have had a email to book biometric for my wife , the initial appointment was for 20th June which my solicitor told me to change as on 21st June she is having the English test so now I have booked for 27th June .
27th July?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Me007
Newly Registered

Post by Me007 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Yes 27th July, however I have a problem
Now as the English test results haven't come as of 26th July Sunday and biometrics is 27th I will have to contact my solicitor to see what I can do now ? Also biometrics were booked for a earlier date which my solicitor changed I got charged £69.99 however the refund only shows £59.99 lol

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:54 pm

Has there been an email confirmation of the test result?

Me007
Newly Registered

Post by Me007 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 am

No email , you have to check on trinity website using your details

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:48 am

Me007 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:11 pm
Yes 27th July, however I have a problem
Now as the English test results haven't come as of 26th July Sunday and biometrics is 27th I will have to contact my solicitor to see what I can do now ? Also biometrics were booked for a earlier date which my solicitor changed I got charged £69.99 however the refund only shows £59.99 lol
Did you recieive email from them with test results?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Me007 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 am
No email , you have to check on trinity website using your details
You may well have to, but that doesn't mean an email confirmation isn't sent. Others have received an email confirmation of their result.

Have you checked then? If the result of the test is positive, then the candidate's reference can be used for the application.

mark2019

Post by mark2019 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:35 am

Hello guys

Can anyone shed some light on how long after they submitted their application to when they had a confirmation email from UKVCAS?

We submitted ours almost 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing from them at all.

Many Thanks