ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vignette transfer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Suli123
Newly Registered

Vignette transfer

Post by Suli123 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:04 pm

Hi All,

I managed to get a spouse visa for my wife around about April. We got 90 days to travel to the UK which is due to expire now within less than a month.

My question is are we eligible for vignette transfer and are we guaranteed to get it. And how long for.

Does there need to be a particular reason to apply for one.

Also does this affect the visa renewal? As I heard if you are out the country for more than a certain amount of time this affects further leave to remain.

Can anyone help.

Many thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Vignette transfer

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:12 pm

Suli123 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:04 pm
Hi All,

I managed to get a spouse visa for my wife around about April. We got 90 days to travel to the UK which is due to expire now within less than a month.

My question is are we eligible for vignette transfer and are we guaranteed to get it. And how long for.

Does there need to be a particular reason to apply for one. You don't have to apply for one if you wife travelled to the UK before the vignette is due to expire.

Also does this affect the visa renewal? As I heard if you are out the country for more than a certain amount of time this affects further leave to remain. No it doesn't

Can anyone help.

Many thanks
You can apply for a Vignette transfer which cost £154 and you will surely get it but you must attend biometrics for it but why has your wife not travelled to the UK yet?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Suli123
Newly Registered

Post by Suli123 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:20 pm

She is scared to travel alone therefore I need to fly out to come with her I struggled to get time of work no that I was due to fly out had an operation which requires my wound to heal.

Will that be an issue?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Suli123 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:20 pm
She is scared to travel alone therefore I need to fly out to come with her I struggled to get time of work no that I was due to fly out had an operation which requires my wound to heal.

Will that be an issue?
No it won't be an issue.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.