ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application spouse and children

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Visa Application spouse and children

Post by Anilamd » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:23 am

Hi
If any one can guide or give some advise.
I have submitted online visa application form first time as soouse/partner visa. I have added my three children as dependent of age age 14, 12 and 10 years old. It has been asked on form if they been travelling with mea and entered their name and details including name ,date of birth and passport numbers etc. but it was not any question if they require visa. Though they need visa as family that why I added them. It wen on IHS charges website and paid charges for my self as main application but nothing any charges came for my children for ihs. One I have submitted inpaid vsia fee online and I got appoint througj vfsglobal gerrymandering visa centre and its only my name on aappintmwnt and defence number.i dnt know what I have to do with my children.
I have questiosn now and worries .
1.Do I need to fill separate application form online for each child
2. Do I have option to fill.paper application and submitted on day of appointment with evidence.
Or are children have any exemption as dependent with my application as my husband have indefinite leave to remain.
Please give some thought. .thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa Application spouse and children

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:53 am

1. Yes,each person applying must complete their own online application form.

2. No, there are no paper forms. You have to apply online.

There is no exemption for the children. They must each submit their own online application form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anilamd » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:54 am

Thanks for your opinion
Appericate.
I am now stuck with another query , I did all four online application settlement including my self as spouse (wife) and 3 dependant children and paid fee and book an appointment for bio metrics qt visa Centre . Some one said we have to to fill few other Appendix 01 and appendix 2 Vafa4 and financial requirements form. Do we need to fill any kind of this form and if we do whixh are they and how to send it to them, via online ornsubmitt at time.of bio metrics nedt week.innvjsa Centre.
I am.relaly confused and worried not sure about it and have already paid all fees and ihs charges etc..
Thanks if any one can give any opinion

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anilamd » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:54 am

Thanks for your opinion
Appericate.
I am now stuck with another query , I did all four online application settlement including my self as spouse (wife) and 3 dependant children and paid fee and book an appointment for bio metrics qt visa Centre . Some one said we have to to fill few other Appendix 01 and appendix 2 Vafa4 and financial requirements form. Do we need to fill any kind of this form and if we do whixh are they and how to send it to them, via online ornsubmitt at time.of bio metrics nedt week.innvjsa Centre.
I am.relaly confused and worried not sure about it and have already paid all fees and ihs charges etc..
Thanks if any one can give any opinion

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:45 am

The financial information should have been contained in the application forms. If it was not, you complete Appendix 2 X 4.

No other form needs to be submitted.

Stop listening to 'someone'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anilamd » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:03 am

Thanks how can I submit it appendix 2 and 4 , online attach with evidence or any link to submitting on line

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:50 am

You only need appendix 2 if you did NOT complete the financial requirements in the online application form!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Anilamd » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:54 am

Thanks.

Anilamd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Financial.requirement

Post by Anilamd » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm

Hi
I need opinion if any one can give.
I have two unsolved queries.
A. I have applied for my spouse and three dependant c children under 18. I am salaried person and work in Ltd company(railway). My annual gross wage is £ 22,100 which says on my pay slip but i.always work over time I get gross wage 2300 every month for last 6 months whidh hopefully cover ( as Ho required £27300l) for a spouse and 3 children. Unfortunately only in month I took one.week off and it was £2265. I have already submitted applications and worried will it work. Do I need employment contract/or letter from Hr as well?ans I only zubmittedbwage slip and bank statement would be enough ?as railway is national company.
So doesn't this formula apply for me. How doest it calculate
2300/6×12= Annual gross income.

B. Secod thing I'm not clear i have submitted applixation on 20/09/21 and bio metric on 29/09.
my last wage slip i got on 30August and salary credited into account on 03/09.
Does it ok for.any evidences not older than 28 days of applixation submission.
Thanks for suppor and opnions .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:03 pm

Employer letter detailing your employment length, salary, etc etc is mandatory for a spouse visa application. Payslips and bank statements alone are not sufficient. This is clearly documented on UKVI website and appendix 1.7.
Char (CR001 not Casa)