ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa for 17 years Daughter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saraza65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

daugther bring from Pakistan

Post by saraza65 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:32 pm

hey,, i am a British citizen,,my ex wife live in Pakistan she have my 17 years old daughter,my daughter want to join me because her step father doing sexual harassment..she not save in my ex wife home

pls help me,,and give me advice how can bring my daughter from pakistan

waiting yours fast reply

regards

Casa

Re: daugther bring from Pakistan

Post by Casa » Sun May 12, 2019 1:43 am

In order for an application to succeed, you would need sole custody of your daughter, issued through the Court in Pakistan.

What is your residence status in the UK ?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

saraza65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

visa for 17 years Daughter

Post by saraza65 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm

hey,,I am a British Citizen,i received citizenship in 2018, In 1996 i marraied a women she live in Peshawer Pakistan,but Marrage was not suscessfull i divoce her,my ex wife have my dauther she is 17 years old,my exwife also do marry a Pathan Uneducated Man in peshawer,,now my dauther find me throgh facebook and send me message, my dauther said to that she not save here because her step father doing sexcul harasment and he harm her many time.,,

so pls advice me how can i bring my dauther from pakistan

waiting your reply
regards

secret.simon

Re: visa for 17 years Daughter

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:43 am
In order for an application to succeed, you would need sole custody of your daughter, issued through the Court in Pakistan.
See Casa's earlier message.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

saraza65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by saraza65 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm

I am a British citizen live in Birmingham since 2014 not any absent

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 14, 2019 3:43 am

Casa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:43 am
you would need sole custody of your daughter, issued through the Court in Pakistan.
You will need to apply through a Pakistani lawyer to apply for sole responsibility.

And you would have to do that quickly. To the best of my knowledge, any UK immigration application would have to be made before your daughter's 18th birthday.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

saraza65
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by saraza65 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:36 am

Thanks..This application submit after sole custody? Where I submit immigration application in UK? Or Pakistan emmbassy

Orxy
Newly Registered

Post by Orxy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:38 am

Hiya,

Application must be made in Pakistan, however the online application and all supporting documents can be prepared in the UK.