ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for a child born outside uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NG1983

Visa for a child born outside uk

Post by NG1983 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Hello Everyone on this forum.
Ia m so grateful for all the help I received from this forum many years ago.
I have a pressing question from a friend of mine and just wish someone could please let me know of what options she has.
Her son is going to be 13 this Feb and he was born in non eu country ,but he has lived in uk continously illegal in the last 7 years.
Her question is can she apply for a residence stay for this her son who has lived in uk for 7 years without leaving uk.
FyI both parents are illegal in this country.

Please what options does she have with her son ??..

Thanks for your help.
PRICELESS

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Visa for a child born outside uk

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 pm

NG1983 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:57 pm
Hello Everyone on this forum.
Ia m so grateful for all the help I received from this forum many years ago.
I have a pressing question from a friend of mine and just wish someone could please let me know of what options she has.
Her son is going to be 13 this Feb and he was born in non eu country ,but he has lived in uk continously illegal in the last 7 years.
Her question is can she apply for a residence stay for this her son who has lived in uk for 7 years without leaving uk.
FyI both parents are illegal in this country.

Please what options does she have with her son ??..

Thanks for your help.
It's possible guidance read page 58
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:25 am

Thanks for ur reply but I tried to click on the guidance ,its not opening. ANY help please
PRICELESS

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:31 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:21 pm

thanks vinny and thanks Toldmatt
PRICELESS

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am

It is possible but not necessarily probable that the 7 year child route will be successful because of the illegal status of the child and the parents. But a fuller account / details on the immigration history would help to give a better indication.

Did the child ever have leave to enter the UK
Did the child enter the UK with either / both parents - legally or illegally
Are the parents or have they ever been subject to removal orders
Has any form of deception been employed or false names to remain in the UK or to gain health / education services.

There is a huge amount to be considered in any claims of 7 years child route. If the child has lived under the radar, not fully participated in life in the UK and you can’t absolutely prove entry to the UK etc things are very different to the whole family overstaying their visa but carrying on a life in the UK - however they managed that given the current laws and restrictions to overstays / illegals.

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:15 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am
It is possible but not necessarily probable that the 7 year child route will be successful because of the illegal status of the child and the parents. But a fuller account / details on the immigration history would help to give a better indication.

Did the child ever have leave to enter the UK
Did the child enter the UK with either / both parents - legally or illegally
Are the parents or have they ever been subject to removal orders
Has any form of deception been employed or false names to remain in the UK or to gain health / education services.

There is a huge amount to be considered in any claims of 7 years child route. If the child has lived under the radar, not fully participated in life in the UK and you can’t absolutely prove entry to the UK etc things are very different to the whole family overstaying their visa but carrying on a life in the UK - however they managed that given the current laws and restrictions to overstays / illegals.
They came on a visiting visa.Child has remained the UK for 7 years (this year).Both parents are here now and there has not been any removal order or deception
PRICELESS