ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What sort of questions get asked in an interview?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moogle333
Newly Registered

What sort of questions get asked in an interview?

Post by moogle333 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:54 am

I may be getting ahead of myself now but I thought I would ask just in case.

Ive heard its question like what are your spouses hobbies? i supose this is to test you actually know your spouse.

What questions where you asked in the interview?

I intend to give her a recorder so she can descretly record the interview, I have heard some very bad things from a neighbour of mine whos wife was asked for sex in the interview. he is now going through a court case and has refused an out of court setlement.

Ive also heard its bad to ask for a translator. This is not a problem with us becuase my finace speaks very good english, shes not perfect she still has a slight accent and strugles to read some longer words but she never normally has any problems.. apart from the odd funny thing, or saying like somebody called her a big girl when she was playing a game and she thought they ment she was fat.

trasar
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by trasar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:37 pm

My friend had her interview at the Home Office and they asked her questions like : how may TVs did they have in the house, what did they have for dinner friday 2 weeks ago, what school do the kids go to, what time did her husband go to work, who does what jobs in the house. Bear in mind that they ask you both the same set of questions whilst being interviewed separately..