ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route settled status under Appendix EU (EU settlement scheme)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Post by esmsi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Today I am sending Additional documents by fax for lost passport.


http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 915#944915

londonbd2013
Newly Registered
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: STILL WAITING FOR MY BIOMETRIC LETTER?

Post by londonbd2013 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Maxwell wrote:
londonbd2013 wrote:Hello every one, I'm new to this forum. I've applied for ILR (10 year long residence through SET LR Form) . I got my acknowledgement within a week time & payment was cleared by my bank. But I'm still waiting for my BIO METRIC enrolment letter. It's just over 3 weeks now? Should I wait a bit more. Hopefully nothing to worry.

MAXWELL U R THE BEST & VERY HELPFUL. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO.MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
Thanks my friend. I'm not professional. Just my opinion. It looks like there are some delays now for some people with biometrics letters. Probably it will arrive soon, if not, contact them, nothing else can be done I suppose. Don't worry so much, even if it was lost in the post, it is not your fault but I think most probably it will arrive soon.
:wink:
Thanks Maxwell again... It's feel better when you heard something positive from an experience person like you. I"m praying for every1...

jaki0jaki
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Success

Post by jaki0jaki » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 pm

ILR 10 years
5 years student
1 year fresh talent Scotland
4 years T1 general

Applied : 29th May 2013
Approved : 17th October 2013
BRP and document received : 20th October 2013

Thanks all and good luck to those who are waiting.

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Post by esmsi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 am

Congratulation mate 4.5 month .

Updated on sky drive
jaki0jaki wrote:ILR 10 years
5 years student
1 year fresh talent Scotland
4 years T1 general

Applied : 29th May 2013
Approved : 17th October 2013
BRP and document received : 20th October 2013

Thanks all and good luck to those who are waiting.

similar date
Kash08 wrote:Hi all.

I have finally received my long-waited IRL permit.
I would like to share with you the timeline of the process.

Application sent: 29th May 2013
Biometrics Invitation: 13th June 2013
Biometrics Done: 24th June 2013
Passport received: 23rd October 2013
IRL permit received: 24th October 2013

Thank you all for the supports and valuable information.

Best of luck to all who is still waiting.

viglen210
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by viglen210 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 am

finally got my ILR.

applied on 07/03/2013
ILR granted on 05/11/2013
Biometric card still to be re-delivered by DX.

just a note of caution. this DX company is a con. they did leave my card in a house about 200 yards away. only chance made the card comes back to me after 3 days!

good luck everyone.

greenapple369
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by greenapple369 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:02 pm

viglen210 wrote:finally got my ILR.

applied on 07/03/2013
ILR granted on 05/11/2013
Biometric card still to be re-delivered by DX.

just a note of caution. this DX company is a con. they did leave my card in a house about 200 yards away. only chance made the card comes back to me after 3 days!

good luck everyone.
Congratulations!!!

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Post by esmsi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 pm

viglen210 wrote:finally got my ILR.

applied on 07/03/2013
ILR granted on 05/11/2013
Biometric card still to be re-delivered by DX.

just a note of caution. this DX company is a con. they did leave my card in a house about 200 yards away. only chance made the card comes back to me after 3 days!

good luck everyone.
Updated on Skydrive.

maphubs
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Why so long?

Post by maphubs » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 pm

viglen210 wrote:finally got my ILR.

applied on 07/03/2013
ILR granted on 05/11/2013
Biometric card still to be re-delivered by DX.

just a note of caution. this DX company is a con. they did leave my card in a house about 200 yards away. only chance made the card comes back to me after 3 days!

good luck everyone.
Congrats!

Any reason why it took longer than normal. Did you push your case through your local MP or you were not bothered?

Thanks

viglen210
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by viglen210 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:55 pm

thanks all for your comments.

nothing unusual about the application. no gaps or over stay. on convictions or anything else.

I did not contact MP or anybody else.

good luck everyone

kunal parikh
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 am

Post by kunal parikh » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Application sent. 28 Sep 2013
Biometric enrolled. 23-10-2013
Approval & passport. Waiting
BRP. Waiting
Please update the skydrive

sadiq.wmin
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 pm
Mood:
India

Post by sadiq.wmin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:59 am

Hi,

I have made an application on 10 years long route SET(LR).

Application sent:09/11/2013
Application Received: 11/11/2013
Payment taken out from bank account: 12/11/2013
Acknowledgement letter Received: 16/11/2013
Biometrics letter: waiting
Biometris Enrolment: waiting

Passports+docs Received: waiting
Biometric Card Received: waiting

Please add me on Sky Drive
Last edited by sadiq.wmin on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abchardik
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Abchardik » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey just a quick question did you have to give an English test along with life in the UK??

Which one and how ??

Thank you

Good luck

I have made an application on 10 years long route SET(LR).

Application sent:09/11/2013
Application Received: 11/11/2013
Payment taken out from bank account: waiting
Acknowledgement letter Received: waiting
Biometrics letter: waiting
Biometris Enrolment: waiting

Passports+docs Received: waiting
Biometric Card Received: waiting

Please add me on Sky Drive[/quote]

xshayaanx
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Processing Times

Post by xshayaanx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Just called HO today and they advised they are processing July's applications right now. So People , keep faith wait is almost over! They have actually smoothen up alot of backlog!
Applied 17-12-13
Forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting...

User avatar
ppycrmt
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by ppycrmt » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Yo might have to after October 2013. You will have to check.
Abchardik wrote:Hey just a quick question did you have to give an English test along with life in the UK??

Which one and how ??

Thank you

Good luck

I have made an application on 10 years long route SET(LR).

Application sent:09/11/2013
Application Received: 11/11/2013
Payment taken out from bank account: waiting
Acknowledgement letter Received: waiting
Biometrics letter: waiting
Biometris Enrolment: waiting

Passports+docs Received: waiting
Biometric Card Received: waiting

Please add me on Sky Drive
[/quote]

Abchardik
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Abchardik » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Mate you have applied in November so did you have to give English test???


ppycrmt wrote:Yo might have to after October 2013. You will have to check.
Abchardik wrote:Hey just a quick question did you have to give an English test along with life in the UK??

Which one and how ??

Thank you

Good luck

I have made an application on 10 years long route SET(LR).

Application sent:09/11/2013
Application Received: 11/11/2013
Payment taken out from bank account: waiting
Acknowledgement letter Received: waiting
Biometrics letter: waiting
Biometris Enrolment: waiting

Passports+docs Received: waiting
Biometric Card Received: waiting

Please add me on Sky Drive
[/quote]

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Processing Times

Post by esmsi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Thanks for calling home office and this information.
From skydrive ,we also know that

xshayaanx wrote:Just called HO today and they advised they are processing July's applications right now. So People , keep faith wait is almost over! They have actually smoothen up alot of backlog!

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm
Mood:

Re: Processing Times

Post by huqqapani » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm

xshayaanx wrote:Just called HO today and they advised they are processing July's applications right now. So People , keep faith wait is almost over! They have actually smoothen up alot of backlog!
I m a July applicant too, fingers crossed...

maphubs
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Processing Times

Post by maphubs » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

xshayaanx wrote:Just called HO today and they advised they are processing July's applications right now. So People , keep faith wait is almost over! They have actually smoothen up alot of backlog!
Hello,

Which number did you ring?

Thanks

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Post by esmsi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 pm

July 2013 ILR applicants

maphubs
42875
Style13
huqqapani
M2013's daughter
Bhargav_Ganti
ruhulm
Xshayaanx
Dawhizzy
TheDevil
Maxwell(Received ILR)

xshayaanx
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Processing Times

Post by xshayaanx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

cant remember, it was Croydon public inquiry office.
I will dig out tomorrow and let you know.
Actually the guy sounded quite helpful and straight forward. I called to ask in case they needed additional documents and also to check if my case has been assigned to someone. He said, yes it is being processed (the usual line) but also he could confirm that it was long assigned to a case worker and currently they were clearing out July applicants.
maphubs wrote:
xshayaanx wrote:Just called HO today and they advised they are processing July's applications right now. So People , keep faith wait is almost over! They have actually smoothen up alot of backlog!
Hello,

Which number did you ring?

Thanks
Applied 17-12-13
Forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting...

xshayaanx
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by xshayaanx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Thank you Esmsi. to be honest this wasn't as bad as Amjadeeds or other people who applied last Oct or Dec. They had to wait for very long time.

This is the month where my heart beats on every knock on the door or I wait for the whole day to come home and check my post! :D!

Good luck everyone.
esmsi wrote:July 2013 ILR applicants

maphubs
42875
Style13
huqqapani
M2013's daughter
Bhargav_Ganti
ruhulm
Xshayaanx
Dawhizzy
TheDevil
Maxwell(Received ILR)
Applied 17-12-13
Forwarded to BHC 03-01-14
Waiting...

luckylondon
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:33 am

Post by luckylondon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

can sum1 update me too on skydrive plz

APPLICATION SEND - 31/08/2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED - 03/09/2013
FEES DEDUCTED - 04/09/2013
Acknowledgment Letter Received - 07/09/2013
BIOMETRIC LETTER RECEIVED - 17/09/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 18/09/2013
Indefinite approval letter - waiting
Passport & Documents - waiting

Abchardik
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Abchardik » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:21 am

Hey mate
Your so lucky as ur user name that it is been continuously having updated by the home office week after week .. Here I haven't still received my biometric letter to book an appointment. I applied on 22/10/2013 just got ack letter no movements after that.. Do you think I should enquire???

Thanks

luckylondon wrote:can sum1 update me too on skydrive plz

APPLICATION SEND - 31/08/2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED - 03/09/2013
FEES DEDUCTED - 04/09/2013
Acknowledgment Letter Received - 07/09/2013
BIOMETRIC LETTER RECEIVED - 17/09/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 18/09/2013
Indefinite approval letter - waiting
Passport & Documents - waiting

Abchardik
Junior Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Abchardik » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:23 am

Hello guys

Can any1 tell me how sooner do we receive Biometric letter from the day of application as it's frustrating to wait after receiving ack letter...

esmsi
Senior Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Post by esmsi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:39 am

This is my timeline
esmsi

Submission 6-Sept -2013
Ack received 14-Sept -2013
Bio received 4- Oct -2013
Bio Done 5 -Oct -2013
Extra document submitted for lost passport 12 Nov 2013
Abchardik wrote:Hello guys

Can any1 tell me how sooner do we receive Biometric letter from the day of application as it's frustrating to wait after receiving ack letter...
Last edited by esmsi on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked
cron