ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After Extension job creation?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haidar227
Newly Registered
Pakistan

After Extension job creation?

Post by haidar227 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Dear Respective Members of forum especially Marcnath and Zimba,

I am member of entrepreneur team and have a business account, online form, documents part it says, (Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people)? do i need to say yes? though i have only joint business account with my partner?

2nd question;

I am going to apply my ILR next week based on 5 year T1 Entrepreneur route. I got my extension approved on
june 2018. i am under transitional arrangement as initial visa was granted in December 2013. So can i combined last 6 month employees hours to make 2 full time jobs? Although i am going to send the last 12
months pay slips and fps.
Is it compulsory to have 120 hours each month or (30 hrs per week) to claim one job or accumulated hours 1560 for each job for last 12 months?

I will really appreciate the help

zimba
Mood:

Re: After Extension job creation?

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:47 pm

1- Yes
2- It is 104 weeks of full time work in total (30 hours min per week)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:51 pm

member/zahidb786/

????

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

haidar227
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haidar227 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:57 pm

thank you so much for your prompt reply

can we not combine the hours of last 6 months of 6 employees which make a total of 3120 hours in total?