ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am I OBLIGATED to provide Financials if Sponser Exceeds minimum requirement under SET(M) application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Boer
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Am I OBLIGATED to provide Financials if Sponser Exceeds minimum requirement under SET(M) application?

Post by Boer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Good Evening.

As per the topic, I'm applying for ILR under SET(M) - 5 year route; my conundrum:

If my spouse/sponsor exceeds the minimum financial requirement under Category A:
am I OBLIGATED to ALSO provide my financial income?

Background: I'm self employed and travel frequently on contract within the EU (Agriculture). Regarding the last 5 years I have a fairly extensive list of short trips within the EU. Question 9.13: ".. periods of absence from the UK." Most of them labeled as "WORK". If I did NOT list my ad-hoc income as part of the application, can I be queried on these trips regarding validity?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Casa

Re: Am I OBLIGATED to provide Financials if Sponser Exceeds minimum requirement under SET(M) application?

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Boer wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:41 pm
Good Evening.

As per the topic, I'm applying for ILR under SET(M) - 5 year route; my conundrum:

If my spouse/sponsor exceeds the minimum financial requirement under Category A:
am I OBLIGATED to ALSO provide my financial income? NO

Background: I'm self employed and travel frequently on contract within the EU (Agriculture). Regarding the last 5 years I have a fairly extensive list of short trips within the EU. Question 9.13: ".. periods of absence from the UK." Most of them labeled as "WORK". If I did NOT list my ad-hoc income as part of the application, can I be queried on these trips regarding validity? NO

Any advice will be appreciated.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.