ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR Online before the 28 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmas0112

Applying ILR Online before the 28 days

Post by mmas0112 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:00 am

Hello All!

Hope things are good at your end!

I would like to know when is the earliest day I can apply for ILR. My first Tier 2 visa was from 18/12/2014. I switched from Tier 4 to tier 2 at this time. So i was in The UK when this happened not outside.

I am assuming I can apply 28 days before I complete my 5 years. So if this is the case Can I apply from 21/11/2019??

Please advise....

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying ILR Online before the 28 days

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:04 am

??? Multiple usernames are not permitted on the forum!!

member/MMAS0113/

Advice already given on the other username. Posting the same question again under a different username doesn't change the advice.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-eligibil ... l#p1723215

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.