ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying to ILR myself with priority service in Corydon, can I bring a child that is not applying?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mamezito
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Can I travel outside of UK after I submitted online application but before primary service and biometric taken?

Post by mamezito » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:15 pm

I filled in travel history, however need to do a trip before actual biometric day but after I submit the online application. My worry is that my travel history will be not full on the day of biometric and my application reviewal.
Thanks for advice

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Can I travel outside of UK after I submitted online application but before primary service and biometric taken?

Post by talreh20 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Your application will be considered withdrawn if you travel outside the UK when your application is under consideration.

mamezito
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Re: Can I travel outside of UK after I submitted online application but before primary service and biometric taken?

Post by mamezito » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:21 pm

thank you

mamezito
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Financial documents for ILR

Post by mamezito » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello, applying to ILR from tier 2 with my wife and child. And not sure whether we both need to supply financial documents (she is sole trader)
Whether my payslips should be just enough? Or do I need bank statement additonally to payslips? Do we need to show savings? I went through this document but its very confusing
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Financial documents for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:52 pm

mamezito wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:48 pm
Hello, applying to ILR from tier 2 with my wife and child. And not sure whether we both need to supply financial documents (she is sole trader)
Whether my payslips should be just enough? Or do I need bank statement additonally to payslips? Do we need to show savings? I went through this document but its very confusing
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf

Thank you
The link you have posted is NOT relevant to PBS Dependents. It is a completely different visa category and route.

Your dependents employment is irrelevant for ILR on Set(O) as a dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mamezito
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Child birth certificate translation when applying to ILR

Post by mamezito » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello, I am applying to ILR from Tier 2 with my wife and son. I have Ukrainian birth certificate for him. Do I need some kind of certified translation of birth certificate and if yes, where I can read about guidelines?
Thank you.

mamezito
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Applying to ILR myself with priority service in Corydon, can I bring a child that is not applying?

Post by mamezito » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi I am applying with my wife to ILR, but we can't leave the child alone and need to bring her to appointment to Croydon service center. Is there a policy that forbidden that?

Currently have this in email - "You should arrive at your appointment in good time and bear in mind that space is limited and only those required at the appointment should attend."

Any adice? thanx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Topics Merged (click to read forum rule)
Kindly desist form posting ILR queries in the tier 2 sub forum and please keep all your questions in one thread, this one!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Applying to ILR myself with priority service in Corydon, can I bring a child that is not applying?

Post by Emirates » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Absolutely you can take your child with you!

They are friendly and willing to help.