ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment payment taken but appointment not made

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeinaf
Newly Registered
United States of America

Appointment payment taken but appointment not made

Post by zeinaf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Argh help please!

I managed to get an appointment at Croydon and I paid for it. Got a confirmation screen and email saying the time, date, place, etc. and that the payment has been processed and then immediately got another notification saying I took too long and it didn't book the appointment but they have taken my money. Of course I now can't see any more appointments available for 45 days.

What can I do? Anyone had this problem before?

Also now appearing in the list of centres is one in Victoria. Is this a legitimate location for ILR applications?

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Appointment payment taken but appointment not made

Post by gundam88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:34 pm

A lot of people (including me) had the same problem. You don't need to contact with HO. Just try again in mid-night and get a new appointment.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 pm

zeinaf wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:25 pm
Argh help please!

I managed to get an appointment at Croydon and I paid for it. Got a confirmation screen and email saying the time, date, place, etc. and that the payment has been processed and then immediately got another notification saying I took too long and it didn't book the appointment but they have taken my money. Of course I now can't see any more appointments available for 45 days.

What can I do? Anyone had this problem before?

Also now appearing in the list of centres is one in Victoria. Is this a legitimate location for ILR applications?
i and my wife has same situation too. money deducted from account but appointment failed. agree with you that london victoria is now visible option which i think we should not select as victoria centre only deal with Tier 2 and Tier 5 application. Don't know why it appear now and crating lots of confusion. System is really shit.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm

gundam88 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:34 pm
A lot of people (including me) had the same problem. You don't need to contact with HO. Just try again in mid-night and get a new appointment.
my worry is that whether new payment will be deducted from my account when i get new payment? it mean i need to have more money in account when i book for premium appointment. 3000£ is not enough as i will not get refund in day time in my bank account. did you had this experience? did you pay twice and then earlier deduction was refunded back to your account later?

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by gundam88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:06 pm

JP145 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm
gundam88 wrote:
my worry is that whether new payment will be deducted from my account when i get new payment? it mean i need to have more money in account when i book for premium appointment. 3000£ is not enough as i will not get refund in day time in my bank account. did you had this experience? did you pay twice and then earlier deduction was refunded back to your account later?
No, you don't need to pay again. You will be treated as 'reschedule an appointment'.

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:57 pm

gundam88 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:06 pm
JP145 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm
gundam88 wrote:
No, you don't need to pay again. You will be treated as 'reschedule an appointment'.
thank you. i will try again tonight.