ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement date and ilr application date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

simplicity79

is there any requirement of salary for ILR

Post by simplicity79 » Wed May 25, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi

I have completed my 5 years of tier 2 as a doctor with nhs. I wanted to ask if I want to reduce working hours as I have a little baby to look after will that affect my ILR application. Is there any specific threshold salary for ILR like tier 2? Where can I find the information about this please. Thank you

simplicity79

letter about the absences

Post by simplicity79 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:01 pm

If someone has not left UK in last 5 years on tier 2 general visa and now applying for ILR do they still need to submit the letter from employer about the absences like annual leave or sick leave.

ywlgy

Re: letter about the absences

Post by ywlgy » Wed May 25, 2022 5:32 pm

Salary: page 47 onwards
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... worker.pdf

Absence letter is not needed. Employer letter confirming salary and your employment is still required for the foreseeable future is still needed.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Thank you so much.

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:49 pm

ywlgy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:32 pm
Salary: page 47 onwards
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... worker.pdf

Just came across another problem while reading the document mentioned above. Actually, I had applied for Tier 2 extension 2 years ago and my previous certificate of sponsorship covers the period until March 2023 so I got the sponsor for almost 3 years ( 6 years in total). Now when I asked employer to give me new certificate of sponsorship for ILR application , I was advised to use the old Certificate of sponsorship as it states that my employer will sponsor until March 2023 which already covers six months contract requirement for ILR. I wanted to ask can I use that old CoS. I was thinking it is not issued in last three months so is it OK to use it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:06 am

You do not need a new CoS from the employer for ILR. You put the details of the most recent CoS in the ILR form!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 26, 2022 11:42 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Thu May 26, 2022 8:07 pm

Thank you for replying.

simplicity79

home office reference number for Life in the UK test

Post by simplicity79 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Hi Everyone

Could I please ask what is the home office reference number required for life in the UK test. Is it necessary to enter that number while making the application for life in the uk test. While making the application I did not realise that what is it and that time I was just checking the dates so I did not pay attention to this but now I have already taken the test and passed it too. Will that make any difference and do I need to attempt this test again or is it ok if I did not enter any home office reference number.
I need this for ILR application

Thanks

simplicity79

Re: home office reference number for Life in the UK test

Post by simplicity79 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:35 pm

and I am already on tier 2 visa and applying for ILR now. So please advise about the query given above. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:32 am

There is no need for a home office reference number
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Many thank for the help. I am not applying for the dependants at the moment, I need to ask one more question - do I need to submit the bank statement of three months or one month only. Thanks

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 pm

I am making application set O ( ILR after 5 years on tier 2 general) I want to confirm that it is correct. Actually looking after a baby is such a job that sometimes I cannot focus on what am I doing so want to make sure that I am not doing any mistake.
Thanks a lot

simplicity79

Set o application

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:02 pm

hi everyone

Please confirm that ilr application after five years tier 2 general would be set O application. Once I get ilr I can apply for dependents when they complete their 5 years ( child not born in UK and spouse) will they also make application as dependent of set O. And baby born in Uk last year will the baby be eligible for ilr even if I have ilr and the other parent does not have ilr.

Thanks a lot

simplicity79

Is set o application for ilr after 5 years tier 2 General correct application.

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:14 pm

hi everyone

Sorry as I am starting a new topic instead of putting it
under my own topic. I posted this query under my own topic but the subject is not changing on the main posts page even when I posted already to my previous post. Moreover, I had already posted part of this query under my previous topic but did not receive reply thats why posting a new topic. I am sorry if that's not allowed but really could not think of doing anything else apart from posting a new topic to change the subject on the main page.

Please confirm that ilr application after five years tier 2 general would be set O application. Once I get ilr I can apply for dependents when they complete their 5 years ( child not born in UK and spouse) will they have to apply as dependent and make set O application and
baby born in Uk last year will the baby be eligible for ilr even if I have ilr and the other parent does not have ilr. As far as I know if even one parent does not have ilr at the time of baby'sbirth baby doesn't qualify for citizenship and will need ilr. My baby was born last year and I think that for baby I will need to make set o application as a dependent. Please correct me if I am wrong and please share the link where this info can be found.

Thanks and kind regards

Thanks a lot

simplicity79

Re: Is set o application for ilr after 5 years tier 2 General correct application.

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Finally, I have managed to find out from other replies that form mn1 can be submitted for baby born in uk instead of making an ilr application. But I cannot find if I have already applied for baby's passport from our home country is baby still eligible for citizenship via form mn1.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

THANKS

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:01 am

simplicity79 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 pm
I am making application set O ( ILR after 5 years on tier 2 general) I want to confirm that it is correct. Actually looking after a baby is such a job that sometimes I cannot focus on what am I doing so want to make sure that I am not doing any mistake.
Thanks a lot
SET O is correct.

simplicity79

Bank statement date and ilr application date

Post by simplicity79 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Hi All

Please advise which date is called ilr application date. In my opinion the date when I pay the fee online ,. ?And if for example I pay the fee on 25th june can I submit the bank statement taken on 27th June or it has to be upto 24 th June which means date before the application. As far as I know the bank statement has to be upto one month before the date of application so it would be wrong to submit the bank statement upto 27th June if I pay ilr application fee on 25th June.
Thank you.

simplicity79

Re: Is set o application for ilr after 5 years tier 2 General correct application.

Post by simplicity79 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:20 pm

thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bank statement date and ilr application date

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:40 am

simplicity79 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 pm
Hi All

Please advise which date is called ilr application date. In my opinion the date when I pay the fee online ,. ?And if for example I pay the fee on 25th june can I submit the bank statement taken on 27th June or it has to be upto 24 th June which means date before the application. As far as I know the bank statement has to be upto one month before the date of application so it would be wrong to submit the bank statement upto 27th June if I pay ilr application fee on 25th June.
Thank you.
Please keep all your ILR questions in one topic, this one, merged.

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

simplicity79

Re: Bank statement date and ilr application date

Post by simplicity79 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:56 pm

thanks a lot

simplicity79

In application how to answer questionwhen did you enter UK and question about country of residence prior to entry to uk

Post by simplicity79 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:11 pm

I apologise as I posted another topic not under this page.

Could I please ask how to change the topic on the main page if I have to ask a different question under the same post.

I need to ask while making ilr application there is a question when did u enter UK. I have entered uk on different visas but this time I have been in uk for five years. So do I need to write when I first time entered uk in 2007 or just say 2017 which is relevant to this ilr application
And also when there is a question where was I living before entry to uk do I have to give history of residence before entry to uk this time only or for the residences before other entrances / entries to UK.

I am about to submit my application so please early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks alot