ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements showing salary ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Ilr (m) application date and passport renewal

Post by Justaskingyou » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:27 pm

Time flies, im back again for hopefully the final visa and need advice please.

ILR Set M spouse visa
Entry visa stamp: 19.7.16
Entered: 15.8.16
Renewed: 12.2.19
Expires 9.9.21
What is the earliest date to apply? Would it be 19.7.16 plus 28 days earlier ?
Would that be the date submitted online?

Passport expires 23 feb 2022, will this be accepted?

(Would be easier if they just provided an application calculator :lol: )
Thanks all

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Ilr (m) application date and passport renewal

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:52 pm

Earliest: 15/8/2021 minus 28 days (60 months minus 28 days from first entry in UK).
Latest: Before current visa expiry.

Date of application is the date when you submit and pay online. You are eligible from the earliest date as mentioned above. Your documents should be dated accordingly to that date. Biometrics date is irrelevant.

Passport ideally should be valid on date of application and biometrics date. If it expires later in the process, does not matter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Post by Justaskingyou » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Thank you for your advice.
Although on further reading one of the options for calculating the continuous period can be counted from the date your visa was accepted being 19.7.16 ( visa entry paper stamp in passport) and then entering 27 days later on 15.8.16 ( date entry ink stamp in passport).
In view the 27 days not exceeding 180 days in 12 months this can be counted as the continuous period ...plus 28 days meaning the earliest is 20.6.21?
Am i miss interpreting this?
Thanks again for your advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:27 pm

Justaskingyou wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:24 pm
Thank you for your advice.
Although on further reading one of the options for calculating the continuous period can be counted from the date your visa was accepted being 19.7.16 ( visa entry paper stamp in passport) and then entering 27 days later on 15.8.16 ( date entry ink stamp in passport).
In view the 27 days not exceeding 180 days in 12 months this can be counted as the continuous period ...plus 28 days meaning the earliest is 20.6.21?
Am i miss interpreting this?
Thanks again for your advice
No, this does not apply to spouse visa holders.

The calculating continuous residence document does not apply to SET M. It applies to PBS, Ancestry route visas etc.

For Set M ILR, the qualifying period starts from date of entry to the UK. There are also NO absence limit or 180 days absence limits for SET M applicants.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Post by Justaskingyou » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for clarifying this, with so many references it gets confusing.
Can i just confirm with reference to you having to have 6 months or more left on your passport. As this runs out on 23.2.22 if we applied online on 20.7.21 but couldnt get an appointment until late august this would mean the passport had just entered 5 months remaining, would this be a problem.
It was hoped to travel home andvrenew the passport there as it takes 3 days instead of 10 weeks here but due to covid its not been possible..
Your advice is gratefully received, i recall you helping me on my previous visas to :lol:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:55 pm

There is no requirement that a passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months. It should be valid when applying and for biomtric appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Post by Justaskingyou » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:00 pm

I cant express my relief and gratitude to you both for your advice. I can now plow on preparing the paperwork, and i learnt from your advice 5 years ago.. just give them what they need you dont get extra marks for supplying 10 documents instead of 6.. still makes me laugh.
Thanks again, once less thing to think / worry about :P

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:01 pm

All the best. Continue in this topic if you have any further queries.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Re: Ilr (m) documents

Post by Justaskingyou » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:16 pm

CR001, can i get your advice again please.
Just preparing the final documents to apply,
1: The documents that need to be within 28 days are they just payslips and matching bank statements?
2: Are both of these ok in download form as i receive both electronic? Or do they need verifying?
3: employment letter confirming salary does this have to be dated after my final salary?
4: Is a january mortgage statement with a 2016 house survey ( as submitted on previous 2 applications) and current month downloaded land registry sufficient for property?
5: is it 6 joint documents over 2 years from a minimum of 3 sources or over 2.5 years?
6: Do you need to include photos / letters of support
7: silly question .. do you have children,... yes but over 18 so do i put no ( and an explanation in the letter as to clarify ) ?

Sorry i think i know the answers but want clarification as to not be out on a limb alone on this.
Grateful for your 5 years of advice and support ( i know im over thinking it .. again)
Thank you 😊

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Bank statements showing salary ILR

Post by Justaskingyou » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Hi all
Could someone confirm please:
5 years completes on 11.8.21 applying for ILR Set M based on spouses salary alone.
My salary has just been paid today but my bank statement is not due until around 2nd August but we want to apply this weekend.

Can i provide the past 5 months bank statements plus a transaction history for the last month from the bank stamped by them which shows my salary for this month?

Or apply this weekend but upload the statement next weekend with all the documents? Can the upload documents be dated after the application form submission?

Also can i supply just the statement pages and remove the additional information pages ?

Thank you for your advice 🙏

zimba
Mood:

Re: Bank statements showing salary ILR

Post by zimba » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Yes you should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Post by Justaskingyou » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:43 pm

Thank you :D
Can i ask we are completing the form now, one question is how long have you lived in the uk?
Do we write 4 years 11 months ( is 5 years on 15th august) as thats when we are submitting it
Or
5 years based on that will be the time at the point of biometrics?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:41 am

Justaskingyou wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Thank you :D
Can i ask we are completing the form now, one question is how long have you lived in the uk?
Do we write 4 years 11 months ( is 5 years on 15th august) as thats when we are submitting it
Or
5 years based on that will be the time at the point of biometrics?
Thank you
It doesn’t matter what you write
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Justaskingyou
Newly Registered

Post by Justaskingyou » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:32 am

It does matter? Did you mean doesnt matter?
Am i over thinking the questions, i just dont want to get them wrong

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Justaskingyou wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:32 am
It does matter? Did you mean doesnt matter?
Am i over thinking the questions, i just dont want to get them wrong
Doesn't