ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash in hand

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amirza786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

English language requirement

Post by Amirza786 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi all
I'm due to apply for ilr via family route 5years next month and just want to know about english language requirement.
I did A2 in 2016 when I applied for second 30 months extension.
Do I need to pass b1 now for my settlement visa or I can use my old A2 language test.
TIA

Casa

Re: English language requirement

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Amirza786 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Hi all
I'm due to apply for ilr via family route 5years next month and just want to know about english language requirement.
I did A2 in 2016 when I applied for second 30 months extension.
Do I need to pass b1 now for my settlement visa or I can use my old A2 language test.
TIA
B1 level English is required for ILR, together with the Life in the UK test.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Amirza786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: English language requirement

Post by Amirza786 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks for your help mate

Amirza786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Salary slips requirement

Post by Amirza786 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 am

Hi all
I'm due to apply for my ilr 5 year route on 15th of December.
I started my new job in June which means I got 6 months salary slips by end of November.
Do I need 12 months salary slips for ilr
I'm combining mine and Mrs salary slips she was on maternity leave and went back to work in June.
Does she needs to put 12 months salary slips or will 6 months salary slips will do the job.
TIA

Amirza786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Cash in hand

Post by Amirza786 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 am

Hi all
Just want to know I'm earning cash in hand and my salary isn't being transferred in bank account but I got salary slips for last 6 months since I started this job.
My question is will salary slips do me fine for My ilr visa or do i need my salary be shown in bank statement.
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cash in hand

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

Amirza786 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 am
Hi all
Just want to know I'm earning cash in hand and my salary isn't being transferred in bank account but I got salary slips for last 6 months since I started this job.
My question is will salary slips do me fine for My ilr visa or do i need my salary be shown in bank statement.
Regards
You need the corresponding amount to be shown in the bank statements. The requirement is very clear that HO want to see payslips and bank statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amirza786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Amirza786 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Ohh great I'm shafted then
Will see how it goes as I can't do nothing about it my appointment is on 15th of December.
Thanks for your reply though

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 am

Amirza786 wrote:

Hi everyone
I would like to share my experience I had on my appointment on Saturday at Croydon.
I applied for set m under 5 year route.
We entered at Croydon around 11.30 soon after I was called in for bio metric(finger prints picture and e signature) took me around 10 minutes then I was headed to the agent who checked my documents and asked if I have scanned all the documents which i already had few days before on tgeir website.
He didn't asked for any originals or photocopies only thing he asked me was appointment letter and passport.
I stood their for 20 minutes as their wasn't any chair to sit.
After that he asked me if I'm happy to proceed with the application and after thay he sent my application to home office and I was told to go back home and wait for home office email.
I didn't get any email on Saturday however today around 3 I got an email stated "
I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been granted.

You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service"
The application was reviewed by someone in Manchester...
I was worried as I haven't had more than 6 months salary slips and my salary was cash in hand as well it wasn't going to bank every month.
Moreover I hasn't got any p60 with me either.
If anybody wants to ask any questions regarding what documents I provided or anything else I'm more than happy to assist from what I know...
This forum really helped me a lot now I would like to thank everyone who did.
could share your support documents list please?