Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of Police Registration

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:12 am

Certificate of Police Registration

Post by Janisblue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 am

Hi there,

I will apply ILR under HSMP JR. Do I have to take Police Registration Certificate with me to my appointment?