ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VOLKAN
Newly Registered

Change of Address

Post by VOLKAN » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi everyone,

In October 2009 I have changed my address but forgot to inform HO yet. Might it be any problem if I inform them now, and if I do inform them how do I do that?

Please advice me.

Volkan

mukesh76
Newly Registered

Post by mukesh76 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 am

Hi,

As far as I am aware, Employer's change of address needs to be informed to HO but not employee's address details.
But you should have informed this to your local tax office so the P60 reflects your current address or the appropriate address at that time though this may not be a big issue if you haven't.

Cheers

kamalin10

Post by kamalin10 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Are you asking how to fool HO ? :D

If you were asked to register with the police then you’re perfectly aware of how to do it.

If you were not asked to register with the police then you do not need to inform anybody about your current address

P60 is issued by your company to the same address as your payslips which is actually is registered address with your employer (or in SAP) and I think you have informed them about this change

So what are you actually asking for?