ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification for FLR (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umarnazar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Clarification for FLR (M)

Post by umarnazar » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:39 am

Hi,
I just wanted some points to be clarified before I can submit my wife's application for ILR via dependent of British citizen.
1. From GOV.UK website, I have seen that FLR(M) does not qualify for priority service but only super priority, is that case that I have to shed extra 800£ and I cannot do priority service for an extra 500£?
2. When she had entry clearence 6 years ago, we submitted IELTS, can we use the same certificate for ILR or does she needs to do another and can a academic IELTS be accepted or not.
3. Can we apply 28 days before her 5 years complete or do we need to wait til it is exactly 5 years.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Clarification for FLR (M)

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:28 am

1. You must apply using the form SET(M) and NOT FLR(M) !!! Priority service if available will be offered at the payment page
2. Entry clearance English language requirement level under family route is lower than the requirement for ILR. For ILR it is at least at B1. Old certificates that you previously submitted can only be used if the centre and the test is still on the approved list.
3. ALL ILR applicants can use the 28 days concession.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

umarnazar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by umarnazar » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:40 pm

Thank you.
At the moment it is only offering me the standard service when I reach the final page. Does it mean it is not available for it?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice