ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused with the points to claim for age

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

shishir30

confused with the points to claim for age

Post by shishir30 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR and I am little confused with the points to claim for age.
When I originally applied for HSMP in 2007, I was of 26yrs age. After two years, in 2009, I applied for HSMP extension under new name Tier 1 (Migrant). At that time I was 28 years. And now while applying for ILR, I am 30 years.

So not sure if I should claim for: - Under 28, 28 to 29 or 30 to 31 years section.
Below is the extract from the SET(o) form: -

C. Age Assessment
Please tick the relevant box to confirm the points you are claiming on the basis of your age at application
for your first grant of leave in a relevant route:
Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicant has had, leave as a Writer, Composer
or Artist, Self Employed Lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the rules in place
before 6 April 2010

barker

Post by barker » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Your first grant of leave in a relevant route would be your HSMP visa. So you can claim points based on your age at that time which was 26 years.