Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
** Driving licence (proof of address)
Is this the employment details AND the absences?? Also absence letters from all employers you have had on Tier 2 (if applicable)??**Letter from Employer
Some only do stamped others do the whole passport to avoid delays if HO queries.1. Is it necessary to scan all pages of passports current and old or just stamped pages?
NO. Only Tier 2 as that is what your application is based on for form SET(O).2. For the absences, do I need to include uk absences from student visa days prior to when the Tier 2 general visa was first granted?
You need letters only, not other evidence. Many rather include all absence to avoid issues.3. I learnt (See page 11, paragraph 1 and 2 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -v18.0.pdf) if the absence are less than 30 days it is not necessary to provide evidence, my question is that is it for 30 days or 30 working days?
All absences must be stated.4. I have been out for work and holiday beyond 30 day (including weekend) but if I count working days only, it is less than 30 days. If absences are more than 30 days and a letter is sought from employer, do I provide all my recorded absences (which includes holidays as stated in my form) to HR or just ask hr for my used holidays and business travels?
No.5. Do I need to provide evidence of 5 years residence over the past 5 years, e.g Water bill covering the past 5 years?
Should be fine.6. I have requested an employment letter from my employer requesting the following information to be added; SOC code, salary, working hours, holiday allowance, “required for the foreseeable future” statement. Did I miss anything?
Don't overthink and don't submit unnecessary documents that you 'think' HO 'might' want to see. Stick to the checklist!7. Beyond the above, have I missed anything?
- I will scan all the pages of my passport.1. Is it necessary to scan all pages of passports current and old or just stamped pages?
- For the question: What evidence will you provide to support the reasons for all absences from the UK and Crown Dependencies?. I have now selected "Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies" as opposed to "Others"You need letters only, not other evidence. Many rather include all absence to avoid issues.
- I only worked with one employer throughout so I have requested for my paid annual leave and all absences during the 5-year period to be included in the letter.I have requested an employment letter from my employer requesting the following information to be added; SOC code, salary, working hours, holiday allowance, “required for the foreseeable future” statement. Did I miss anything?
You dont sign anything on the online form. You have those 3 parts only. Sign the one which is applicable to you. Leave the rest.xcorp wrote: ↑Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:03 pmHello people,
I submitted my ILR SET(o) application (Tier 2 G route) on Sunday, I also downloaded a copy of my application form. I was reviewing the application form today and realised there is a "Declaration" form at the end.
1) Is this meant to be signed?
2) I already signed the "PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information" consent form, and only signed part 1 considering I am applying alone and no document of mine is a joint document(part 2) and no financial sponsor(part 3) is involved.
Is that okay?