ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent forms for ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prasad394
India

Consent forms for ILR application

Post by prasad394 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:35 am

Hi All,

I had submitted my ILR application and have a question about the consent forms. I had paid for the application using my company credit card. Does that mean someone from my company needs to sign form 3 (financial support form) in the consent forms ? I had answered "No" to both questions in the application - "Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting Documentation held jointly by you and other people?" and "Does the account with the bank or utility company
for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person
who is to provide you financial support?"

Appreciate any quick response.

Regards,
Prasad

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Consent forms for ILR application

Post by aman90 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 am

The payment card is irrelevant to consent forms.

prasad394
India

Re: Consent forms for ILR application

Post by prasad394 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:02 am

aman90 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 am
The payment card is irrelevant to consent forms.
Thanks Aman ! That helps.