With the grace of Allah my ILR was approved yesterday @ PEO Croydon.
Thanks to all the forum members. Especially advise regarding section 11L as I din't had any wp employer letter.
I must say the actual process with the case worker took about 40-50 minutes but found him a bit rude and aggressive.
12/2012 Set(O) form. No dependents.
Passports + Copy of visas and front / back pages.
Last 15 months bank statements plus + copy. I didn't submitted current employer letter.
Payslips + copy.
LIUK pass letter + copy.
1) Arrived at 09:20. appt at 09:50.
2) There weren't anyone in the entrance ,so the security checks, the initial check of documents ,the payment (via credit card) was done in the first 15 minutes.
I was given a token number. Don't lose this.
3) After about 20 mins a lubly Indian lady called me. She briefly went through my application.
4) Waited about an hour or so for the biometrics.
5) after the biometrics waited another hour.
6) Called to submit all my docs and told to wait for 2 hours. Initially I thought I would go out but decided against it as it was raining heavily.
7) After 15 minutes I was again called. This time by the case worker.
He started by complaining that I haven't marked my payslips and bank statements properly. His tone was very rude.
9) I had to cross mark both by specifying the month number in both the payslips and bank statements. I have previously applied for Tier 1 G twice once via same PEO and didn't mark
the slips this way.
10) As I was on WP initially before Tier 1 - the cw asked to submit wp employer letter or p60 for the time of wp
. I had the 5 year hmrc tax letter + copy. He was ok with it and kept the copy.
11) I was then given the ILR approval letter. BRP to arrive in 7-10 working days.
The process was swift. The cw seemed senior and looked in a hurry. I have no complaints