ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DVLA provional licence email disappreared

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Waiting Stars
Newly Registered

DVLA provional licence email disappreared

Post by Waiting Stars » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Hi,

Hi, I paid £34 a week ago to request a provisional license from the DVLA. They sent a form back asking me to fill and send it back along with original ID which I am unable to send at the moment.

I might make a fresh visa application soon in the future. Will the DVLA refund my £34 if I am not able to send back the form within the 28 days deadline.
While I was checking my email box, the confirmation email which I received from DVLA for my provisional license disappeared which had a reference number for my application. I did not delete it and I am unable to find it anywhere, not sure where it went. Will I still get a refund if I am unable to provide them the reference number which if I call them to cancel my application.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: DVLA provional licence email disappreared

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:27 pm

You already asked this and received a response that this is not an immigration issue. You need to contact DVLA.

Please do not start multiple topics asking the same thing!!

general-discussion-non-immigration-rela ... l#p1826125
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.