ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Tier 1 IRL rejected by April 2025

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsabry
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Entrepreneur Tier 1 IRL rejected by April 2025

Post by hsabry » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 am

Dear All

I am seeking your feedback as I am newly holding Entrepreneur Tier 1 ( granted by March 2019 )
As per the latest announcement , the last date to submit ILR applications is April 2025
I may be traveling a lot during the first 2 years ( stay abroad more than 180 days in each year )

What will happen if my ILR got rejected by April 2025 due to absence more than 180 days ?
Option 1: Is it possible to apply for Limited Leave to Remain “pre-settled” for 2 years , to complete the 5 years ?
Option 2 : Once ILR rejected , I should switch to another VISA such as Innovator visa

Thanks for your help in advance

jafersadeq

Re: Entrepreneur Tier 1 IRL rejected by April 2025

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:49 am

hsabry wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 am
Dear All

I am seeking your feedback as I am newly holding Entrepreneur Tier 1 ( granted by March 2019 )
As per the latest announcement , the last date to submit ILR applications is April 2025
I may be traveling a lot during the first 2 years ( stay abroad more than 180 days in each year )

What will happen if my ILR got rejected by April 2025 due to absence more than 180 days ?
Option 1: Is it possible to apply for Limited Leave to Remain “pre-settled” for 2 years , to complete the 5 years ?
Option 2 : Once ILR rejected , I should switch to another VISA such as Innovator visa

Thanks for your help in advance
Dear hsabry,
You have 6 years, you can extend 2 years after the first 3 years to complete 5 years, if you get rejected, extend you leave till you reach the qualified 5 years (no more than 180 days absence in any 12 month).
Try to control your absence to avoid any problem in the future. You have enough time.

hsabry
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by hsabry » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Thanks dear so much for your feedback
Just to confirm my understanding, That I will be able to apply for extension to settle the 5 years even after April 2025 , right?

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:21 pm

hsabry wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm
Thanks dear so much for your feedback
Just to confirm my understanding, That I will be able to apply for extension to settle the 5 years even after April 2025 , right?
Unfortunately NO
The last date for ILR is 5th Apr 2025
The last date of extensions is 5th Apr 2023