ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

expected timeline

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mukesh_bhatt9
Mood:
India

expected timeline

Post by mukesh_bhatt9 » Mon May 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Hi there, I've submitted my ILR application on 11Feb and provided biometrics on 16th march under LR category. My application is straightforward application, continuous 10 yr life without issues, no breaks etc, all documents provided.

questions -

1) any ideas how long would it take to get the response on the application through standard route?
2) logging on ukvcas again, I can see document upload section is still open. someone told me that you can't submit documents after biometrics. Though I don't need to but I hope my application is accurately submitted? I don't find any sign or notification that after the biometrics my application was indeed submitted. Maybe I'm getting paranoid. pls suggest.

thanks for insight. regards

mukesh

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: expected timeline

Post by zimba » Tue May 18, 2021 11:47 am

It is not up to you to determine if your application is straightforward or not. Every application is decided in its own timeframe and ILR can take up to 6 months. UKVCAS online portal does NOT change/update after you submit your biometrics so ignore that portal. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mukesh_bhatt9
Mood:
India

Re: expected timeline

Post by mukesh_bhatt9 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:33 pm

thank you sir. regards