ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mahin12
Newly Registered

Financial confusion

Post by Mahin12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi..
I am ready for apply set(m) online application. .but I am bit confuse about one financial requirement qquestions. ..if anyone know let me tell soon as possible. .please. ..
Me and my wife both are showing the work because my income is below then 18600...and we are working same employer from when we start to work. .my income is around 10000+... my wife income is around 9000+...so here is four questions which one will be for me
1.the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
2.the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
3.not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
4.not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount.

Mahin12
Newly Registered

Re: Financial confusion

Post by Mahin12 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Someone tell me soon as possible plz

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:39 am

No 3 is the answer because your income monthly is variable but u do meet £18600 requirements jointly so 12 months wage slips , bank statement required both of you ...

Mahin12
Newly Registered

Post by Mahin12 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 am

Thanks. But every months me and my wife income is same and we also working under the same employer for more than 6 months. ..as a my yearly income 9771.82..and my wife also same as well. .when I apply last two time it was same way and we show 6 months bank statement and pay slip. .so now hopefully u understand my situation..so now online from as showing first i need to put my income and after that i need to add my wife income ...so as a together i can't put 19543. .so i hope u understand now. ..so will you kindly tell me which answer will be mine...thanks

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 am

I do not know about online application form but I think paper form says if you do not earn £18600 in 6 months than have to provide evidence for one years wage slips ..

Please do not rely on my information, let’s somebody else answer your question...

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:10 am

Mahin12 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 am
Thanks. But every months me and my wife income is same and we also working under the same employer for more than 6 months. ..as a my yearly income 9771.82..and my wife also same as well. .when I apply last two time it was same way and we show 6 months bank statement and pay slip. .so now hopefully u understand my situation..so now online from as showing first i need to put my income and after that i need to add my wife income ...so as a together i can't put 19543. .so i hope u understand now. ..so will you kindly tell me which answer will be mine...thanks
if you are both with same employer for 6 +months only need 6 months payslips and bank statements.
just calculate your gross and her gross ...and add it up and put down that figure.

Mahin12
Newly Registered

Post by Mahin12 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:00 am

Thanks. ..but questions is first which answer will be mine above the 4. And working details coming like this. .Mr xxxxxx work details. ..after four questions below showing. .
How much the yearly income before tax...
I add my wife

Mrs xxxx work Details. ..after four questions below showing. ..
How much the yearly income before tax

But. .not any box for add me and my wife income together. ..i hope u understand. ..so if you bit clarify it will be very helpful for me...thanks