ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) done now ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

j4v3d
Mood:

FLR(M) done now ILR

Post by j4v3d » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 am

Hello,

My wife recently had her FLR(M) extension approved and we've been preparing for the ILR now.

My wife passed her B1 test that she took yesterday. 🎉

Note: This is only your provisional result. Once we have approved your result, within 4-7 days after your test date, you will receive another email to confirm your final result. GESE certificates are usually sent within 7 days after the test date.

What is the final result email? The one that I got saying she's passed, isn't that the final email? Does anyone know what the final result email looks like?

I just hope they don't end up changing the result. 🙄

1 down, 1 to go (LITUK)

Thanks
J

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR(M) done now ILR

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 am

j4v3d wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 am
Hello,

My wife recently had her FLR(M) extension approved and we've been preparing for the ILR now.

Note: This is only your provisional result. Once we have approved your result, within 4-7 days after your test date, you will receive another email to confirm your final result. GESE certificates are usually sent within 7 days after the test date.

What is the final result email? The one that I got saying she's passed, isn't that the final email? Does anyone know what the final result email looks like?

1 down, 1 to go (LITUK)

Thanks
J
Results don't get manipulated. The one you get will probably be the certificate and with the UER that you will input in application when asked for English test result.

j4v3d
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) done now ILR

Post by j4v3d » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:44 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 am
j4v3d wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 am
Hello,

1 down, 1 to go (LITUK)

Thanks
J
Results don't get manipulated. The one you get will probably be the certificate and with the UER that you will input in application when asked for English test result.
That's good enough for me then. The next email should be sent in 4-7 days time but i'll just expect the certificate.