ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form set 0 section 5.6

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shana35
Newly Registered

Form set 0 section 5.6

Post by shana35 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi i would like to know more on the from set O section 5.6 states" Please give the start and end dates of the period of maternity, paternity or adoption-related absence (if you are still absent from the workplace due to maternity or adoption-related leave, the end date should be left blank)". I am on a work permit visa since 2008 and will be applying for my ILR soon. I have been on Maternity leave in 2011 for a year.(not now). Do i need to fill in that section or leave it blank. I am confused whether it is for those who are pregnant now or is it for everyone who was on maternity leave. Any help will be grealty appreciated please.

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

i think it is for those who can't meet the salary requirement coz of the maternity leave period,as for work permit holders payslips are required only for last 3 months so you will be fine.i think it has to be left blank in your case.
will be good if we get some more comments on this topic.
thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Form set 0 section 5.6

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 pm

shana35 wrote:Hi i would like to know more on the from set O section 5.6 states" Please give the start and end dates of the period of maternity, paternity or adoption-related absence (if you are still absent from the workplace due to maternity or adoption-related leave, the end date should be left blank)". I am on a work permit visa since 2008 and will be applying for my ILR soon. I have been on Maternity leave in 2011 for a year.(not now). Do i need to fill in that section or leave it blank. I am confused whether it is for those who are pregnant now or is it for everyone who was on maternity leave. Any help will be grealty appreciated please.
If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave
you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.

shana35
Newly Registered

ILR and Absences

Post by shana35 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Also when I was on maternity leave I was away outside on holiday for 70days. Will I need to prove this in form of letter from employer as well. Your help will be greatly appreciated.