ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forms

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered

Forms

Post by ssthushyanth » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi
I am going to apply for ILR (Tier 2 general 5 year route) through premium service for me and wife. wife is on my dependent visa for 5 years. Could anyone please let me know what forms should i use for me and my wife? Set (O) forms for both of us?

Thanks

vinny

Re: Forms

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:06 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:27 am

ssthushyanth wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm
Hi
I am going to apply for ILR (Tier 2 general 5 year route) through premium service for me and wife. wife is on my dependent visa for 5 years. Could anyone please let me know what forms should i use for me and my wife? Set (O) forms for both of us?

Thanks
Single Set (O) form - your wife can apply on the same form.

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered

Post by ssthushyanth » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:23 am

Thanks

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered

Post by ssthushyanth » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi
I am looking to book ILR premium service appointment by 1st week of June. However, i don't see any appointment available yet. Am i looking too early to book since Home office site says appointments will be available 45 days advance only?

Thanks

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:53 am

ssthushyanth wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:52 pm
Hi
I am looking to book ILR premium service appointment by 1st week of June. However, i don't see any appointment available yet. Am i looking too early to book since Home office site says appointments will be available 45 days advance only?

Thanks
I think you answered your own question there lol.

If you where to try and look roughly after 17th - 20th April 2018, that would put you in the bracket of booking in 45 days ahead for the first week in June, so yes, you are maybe looking to early at the moment.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered

Post by ssthushyanth » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:33 am

Thanks a lot