ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to PEO tomorrow for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lunatfr

Going to PEO tomorrow for ILR

Post by lunatfr » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm

hello peeps,
Going for ILR application tomorrow. hsmp visa stamped in may2006 but had got approval in feb2006. So covered under JR, was eligible to apply since may 2010 but due to loosing job I didnt. Now finally back on the right job. Have got 3 payslips, 3 months bank statements. Hope they would give me backdated letter.

I have total of 140 days absence from uk, the longest being 83 days(just saved going above 90!! as i didnt knew about it) . But i had been away for 15 days before 6 months of that absence. some experts might be able answer on that. 2008 was a crap year year, had been travelling and living on my savings...so hope that does not create issues..

will update you guys of outcome :)

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 am

All the Best and keep us posted

Sri

lunatfr

Post by lunatfr » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Reached 30 min before. went through the security check, called in 5 minutes...case worker asked for application form & passport. did some checks, on phone and then went inside for 1-2 minute. Came back asked me what work i did and employer letter. Asked for p60- I said have lost it'(actually i havent got any from last years). But I offered him whether he wanted to have a look at my few payslips I had. He said no, and has got all my details! Didnt look at the bank statements or approval letter at all.

All in all 10 minutes and then collected in 2 hours!!! All the best to rest of you who are about to apply.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 pm

lunatfr wrote:Reached 30 min before. went through the security check, called in 5 minutes...case worker asked for application form & passport. did some checks, on phone and then went inside for 1-2 minute. Came back asked me what work i did and employer letter. Asked for p60- I said have lost it'(actually i havent got any from last years). But I offered him whether he wanted to have a look at my few payslips I had. He said no, and has got all my details! Didnt look at the bank statements or approval letter at all.

All in all 10 minutes and then collected in 2 hours!!! All the best to rest of you who are about to apply.
did they backdate ILR?

lunatfr

Post by lunatfr » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 pm

yes...

sidshekhar

Employer Letter

Post by sidshekhar » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Hello people,
I am applying for ILR on 10 Dec. I am supplying my current employment contract as evidence that I am employed with them. I joined this company last week(30/Nov/10) and do not have a payslip yet as I will be paid on 23/Dec/10. Do I necessarily need a letter from employer stating that I work for them. Will my contract and joining letter be enough to prove that I am employed or should I get a letter stating that I am employed as well.
Thanks
Sid

wphsmpteir1

Post by wphsmpteir1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Can you tell roughly how many pay slips and what year did they ask for ...

did u had to carry all 4-5 years bank statements, payslips and accomodation details etc... any other doc