ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good character for indefinite leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yahwadud33
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Good character for indefinite leave

Post by yahwadud33 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 am

Dear Members and Moderators.

I have been a silent reader of the glorious website and i really commend the hard work free service been offered by moderators and also the relentless contributions by forum members .

As i will be applying for indefinite leave to remain soon, just have little questions to ask and i will appreciate replies from members and moderators:

1. Does HO take account good characters when deciding indefinite leave applications?
2. As my name is not on our council tax but my partners, does HO take council tax seriously when deciding applications for indefinite leave?
3. Am owing HMRC some money which has yet to be sorted out. Although it was not my fault that i had been been less taxed by HMRC in the first instance. Would this have any impact on my application?

Thank you in advance as you read and reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Good character for indefinite leave

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:01 am

Have you registered a second username, both posting from the same static IP address? This is strictly NOT permitted on the forum.

member/yahwadud/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.