ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me please CCJ notice my husband has peo appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sally12345

help me please CCJ notice my husband has peo appointment

Post by sally12345 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 am

Hi All,

my husband and I have been late paying our council tax a few times we have always paid in full but just late.. however, this morning i have recived a County Court Judgement beacuse of late payments im in shock as hubby has ILR peo appointment soon will this affect him in anyway?

what upsets me is that its due on the 1st of every month and i pay on the ist but we are still seen as late payers i just paid today as well im so hurt, will this affect our cridet rating please help im stressing out thanks in advance

sally12345

Re: help me please CCJ notice my husband has peo appointment

Post by sally12345 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 pm

sally12345 wrote:Hi All,

my husband and I have been late paying our council tax a few times we have always paid in full but just late.. however, this morning i have recived a County Court Judgement beacuse of late payments im in shock as hubby has ILR peo appointment soon will this affect him in anyway?

what upsets me is that its due on the 1st of every month and i pay on the ist but we are still seen as late payers i just paid today as well im so hurt, will this affect our cridet rating please help im stressing out thanks in advance

Thanks for all your help.... problem sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

litu1

Post by litu1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 pm

sally12345 wrote:

hi... plz tell me how didi u solve the problem.. I have a ccj and applying ILR soon

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:52 pm

litu1 wrote:
sally12345 wrote:

hi... plz tell me how didi u solve the problem.. I have a ccj and applying ILR soon
Hi there sorry I forgot to add that it was not an CCJ its a summons which means that it will not affcet my husbands application and of course my Creidt which I was so sos scared off.

If I was you I would get a copy of your creit file through one of the agencys to make sure there are no deflauts on your file if you are worried also did you go to court?? if so then have you paid the bill in fill or are you part paying??

litu1

Post by litu1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 pm

My CCJ is not due to council tax.. some other bill. after the judgement I paid in full and CCJ is satisfied now. It was almost 2 yrs back.

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm

litu1 wrote:My CCJ is not due to council tax.. some other bill. after the judgement I paid in full and CCJ is satisfied now. It was almost 2 yrs back.
ok as long as it says that satifised then lenders will see this however it could still go agaist you it takes 6 years then its removed