ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Housing report for set m

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jhapali
Newly Registered

Housing report for set m

Post by jhapali » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:21 pm

Hi, I am going to apply for set m parent in few weeks. I live in a a house 5 rooms( excluding living room and Spam) as a lodger. There is an another lodger and a landlord. We are total 3 adult live here. I rent two room one is my bedroom and other room I have turned into my own living room. I also have exclusive use of my own bathroom. And other people have their own attached bathroom. We share Spam and living room downstair.
My son who is 9 year old comes to stay with me 2 nights a week. I have been living here since 2019. When I applied for my flr fp renewal, I had submitted housing report made by one independent private firm, alongside lodger agreement and letter from my landlord.
I am not sure if that housing report was even considered last time and whether this report would be even needed this time round?
If it was easy to find legitimate housing report company then I wouldn't mind going for it again but seeing so many dodgy looking website offering housing report and I am scared to submit one from those websites. If they aren't genuine people then ukvi might hold me accountable for providing bogus report.
( I can't find the last housing report's website, and I am not trusting him again if he hasn't got proper registered firm/website!)

jhapali
Newly Registered

Re: Housing report for set m

Post by jhapali » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:05 am

Hi all,

I am gonna apply for set m( parent ) next week on 2-03-2023, hoping to get super priority. My flr fp 5 year route was first granted on 26 march 2018, I should be fine, right?
Also following documents will be submitted,
1. Covering letter (my statement)
2. Passport
3 brp
4. Child passport
5. Child birth certificate
6. Ex partner passport
7. Ex partner letter confirming direct access to my child
8. Correspondence letter of my ex
9. Correspondence letter of my son
10. Letter from school confirming I collect and drop my child
11. Letter from landlord
12. Lodger agreement
13. Housing report (shared house so, not HMO)
14.Employment letter
15. Payslip for last 6 months
16. Bank statement for the same period
17. UK master degree certificate
18. LIUK unique number

Is this documents sufficient? Am I missing anything crucial?
Also, there is a question about being a part of any social group or other cultural ties to the UK. I can't be sure how to answer this. Any suggestion?
Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:15 pm

I do not see something missing
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:20 pm

zimba wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:15 pm
I do not see something missing
Thank you Zimba

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:48 pm

When you just think you are ready to apply seamlessly. Now my bank Lloyds don't want to stamp my printed statement. Never had a issue I the past (stamped it 3 times at this branch in the past). The reason given is that document mentions it was printed at the branch hence no longer stamp it. However, in 2020 the statement said same thing yet there wasn't any issue regarding stamping!! Strange!

Anyway, I am able to download the pdf version of statement online. To be honest it looks exactly like original paper statement. Do you think I should use this instead of their printed off statement( doesn't have page number nor have any logo on page 2 preety much like A4 paper with transaction.
Plese advice me here. Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Stop making assumptions. All digital evidence is now accepted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:09 pm

zimba wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:49 pm
Stop making assumptions. All digital evidence is now accepted
Ok, I am going with pdf version then. Thanks

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:52 pm

Hi, just double checking if I need to upload the completed online application form on ukvcas? Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:53 pm

jhapali wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:52 pm
Hi, just double checking if I need to upload the completed online application form on ukvcas? Thank you.
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:59 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:53 pm
jhapali wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:52 pm
No.
Thank you CR001

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:25 pm

My application is successful :D :D . Thank you immigration board for all the guidance.
My experience regarding booking super priority and biometric as follows-
When I got to the pay section only standard service was available so I kept logging in few times still the same. So I logged in exactly at midnight ( as suggested in this forum) super priority option was shown. So if you want super priority then waiting until midnight most likely pays off.

And regards to booking biometric. It was tough to find any slots within few days or in a week, not just locally but even hundreds of miles away. Anyway, I kept looking on all possible locations every half an hours, no luck. I wanted to do biometric asap so I sent enquiries on meet and greet option where the cost is £275. After few hours I got call from ukvcas and was offered date for next day. I booked it. So if anyone who is willing to pay and want biometric date soon then going for meet and greet could be the one where you are likely to get appointment next day.
Best wishes to everyone who are waiting decision or planning to apply.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:57 pm

Congratulations

jhapali
Newly Registered

Post by jhapali » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:42 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:57 pm
Congratulations
Thank you AmazonianX for so much input on my other query back in 2020.