ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get family booking online?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilr_10
Newly Registered

How to get family booking online?

Post by ilr_10 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi,

Appointments showing as available when I just include myself..but when I search again with +2 dependants..none are shown...how to book a family appointment?

Thanks in advance.

VT

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 pm

This has only 1 requirement - perseverance! Keep trying till you find one.

Luck by chance!

regards

ilr_10
Newly Registered

Re: How to get family booking online?

Post by ilr_10 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 am

Called this morning and they are saying no family appointments for march last week..even though they appeared online only on friday evening..how come they get booked so quickly...and for first week of April they say..they are not showing up yet on the system....and they are not polite also...I guess need to keep trying like for any other time...looks like slots are available for single people...not sure why they can't club together these for family.

VT

ilr_10 wrote:Hi,

Appointments showing as available when I just include myself..but when I search again with +2 dependants..none are shown...how to book a family appointment?

Thanks in advance.

VT

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm

keep trying online at random times they do keep posting new appoinments especially in the evenings but the best time to look is friday evenings...after 6 pm...u'll see loads of family appointments...

ilr_10
Newly Registered

Post by ilr_10 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks vinesh, yes, I will try.

I have been checking online from past 1 month to see the pattern, and not managed to get 1 family appointment. Yes on friday I do see slots are made avaiable for following week usually.
vinseh wrote:keep trying online at random times they do keep posting new appoinments especially in the evenings but the best time to look is friday evenings...after 6 pm...u'll see loads of family appointments...