ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 Year LR Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

molbog19
Newly Registered
Malaysia

ILR 10 Year LR Documents

Post by molbog19 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi

I am officially in the UK for ten years this month. I never had any breaks in my stay and remained within the absence criteria. I'm planning to apply for ILR via the SET(LR) pathway.

On my document checklist, it asks for 'All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK'. I took this to mean all the passports that I've used over the ten years but was not sure about the 'travel documents' bit.

Does this mean flight booking/e-tickets? I no longer could find some of the booking emails/e-tickets for some of the journeys I made outside the UK and a bit concerned.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR 10 Year LR Documents

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 pm

No, it is just passports.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

molbog19
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Re: ILR 10 Year LR Documents

Post by molbog19 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:50 pm

That's reassuring CR001 thank you very much!