ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 Year Route (Long Residence)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mhassi
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR 10 Year Route (Long Residence)

Post by mhassi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:09 am

Hello Everyone,

I have query about ILR.I came to this country on 30th December 2009 and I have no gap at all during this 10 year period.I am on 3C LEAVE at the moment and I just applied for application to permission to appeal to court of appeal.I am planning to apply ILR ON 1st week of December2019.My question is
1) If I will take appointment for super Priority service
Which date should I go for it??
Before 30th December2019 or after 30th December2019
I am confused just because of 3C LEAVE.
Your response will be very helpful for me.
Thank you everyone in advance for your time.
Thanks

Casa

Re: ILR 10 Year Route (Long Residence)

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:08 am

mhassi wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:09 am
Hello Everyone,

I have query about ILR.I came to this country on 30th December 2009 and I have no gap at all during this 10 year period.I am on 3C LEAVE at the moment and I just applied for application to permission to appeal to court of appeal.I am planning to apply ILR ON 1st week of December2019.My question is
1) If I will take appointment for super Priority service
Which date should I go for it??
Before 30th December2019 or after 30th December2019
I am confused just because of 3C LEAVE.
Your response will be very helpful for me.
Thank you everyone in advance for your time.
Thanks
What was the reason your previous application was refused :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mhassi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by mhassi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:10 am

Thank You for getting back to me.
Basically, Home office and court are saying I can go back home and live there because I applied for asylum in June 2017 and that application still continue with appeal rights and today I lodged application to permission to appeal to court of appeal.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:29 am

mhassi wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:10 am
Thank You for getting back to me.
Basically, Home office and court are saying I can go back home and live there because I applied for asylum in June 2017 and that application still continue with appeal rights and today I lodged application to permission to appeal to court of appeal.
Thanks
Then you need to withdraw appeal and apply for SET(LR) assuming asylum application was done in-time
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mhassi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by mhassi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:35 am

My question is
On 3C leave I can make ILR (LR) application 28 before completing the qualifying period and go for super priority service?
OR
I can make application 28 days before qualifying period and go for super priority service for make an appointment after completing 10 years??
Your response will be very helpful.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 am

You can choose the super priority service within 28 days of completing your 10 years, however your appeal must be withdrawn first before applying
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mhassi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by mhassi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:03 pm

If I will withdraw the appeal then clock will be stop on the day of withdrawal and I will be overstayed???
Please advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:24 pm

mhassi wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:03 pm
If I will withdraw the appeal then clock will be stop on the day of withdrawal and I will be overstayed???
Please advice.
That is my view however some argued that you can stay under section 3C and apply for a new application at the same time if you have a human rights application pending so withdrawal may not be necessary

indefinite-leave-to-remain/section-3c-t288813.html