ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years lawful resident

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soulsandbodies
Newly Registered

ILR 10 years lawful resident

Post by soulsandbodies » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Hello everyone,
i entered Uk 06 NOV2009 after getting masters digree , got PSW and put entrepreneur application on 09 nov2013 got visa and applied for extension om 09 nov2016 for extention. i put FLRP(FP) on 22 March 2018 and entrepreneur extension application got refused on 24 march 2018, keep in mind FLRP FP fee was deducted , after entrepreneur extension refusal i went for AR but refused but i varied second application of entrepreneur extension with FLRP FP within time and got FLRP fp fee refunded...now while i was waiting for the decision i varied entrepreneur extension application with FLRP LR on 23 SEP2019 and again varied it with SET(LR) on 10th of OCT2019 25 days before my ten years limit.
HO refunded my FLRP LR fee as well....
Do i qualify for ILR on lawful 10 years in this country?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 pm

This is not clear at all, so it is impossible to offer any views on your case. I suggest to post your immigration history very clearly with all the relevant dates
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

soulsandbodies
Newly Registered

Post by soulsandbodies » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 pm
This is not clear at all, so it is impossible to offer any views on your case. I suggest to post your immigration history very clearly with all the relevant dates
hi,
there are all exact dates there if you could have a look please...

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 pm

soulsandbodies wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm
, after entrepreneur extension refusal i went for AR but refused but i varied second application of entrepreneur extension with FLRP FP within time and got FLRP fp fee refunded...
How you can vary an application which was refused again at AR means there is no existing Application/decision to vary with another. At that stage your continuous residence got broken regardless of whether the fee was deducted which isn't relevant.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.