ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (10y route) Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kamana
Hong Kong

ILR (10y route) Documents

Post by Kamana » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:30 am

Hi All
As part of the ILR10 year route application I need to provide these documents to Home Office.
1. ‘Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK’

Question: Can someone please explain me what UKBA expect from me for this? Documents? Letters from anyone?

2. ‘Evidence you have to prove the relationship with your partner (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years

Question: Easy to provide marriage certificate but do I really need to provide utility bills and letters address to me to show that we both live in the same address?

3. ‘Document(s) showing your child / children's immigration status such as passports, biometric residence cards, or vignettes’

Question: We have new born who doesn’t have a visa but the child has a non-uk passport. Will that be sufficient for this requirement?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR (10y route) Documents

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:27 pm

None of those documents are required. Long residence ILR had nothing to do with your partner or children as you must qualify on your own and your relationship or children's status are not relevant. The doc list is exhaustive but these are not required to grant of ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Kamana
Hong Kong

Post by Kamana » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Kamana wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:30 am
Hi All
As part of the ILR10 year route application I need to provide these documents to Home Office.
1. ‘Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK’

Question: Can someone please explain me what UKBA expect from me for this? Documents? Letters from anyone?

2. ‘Evidence you have to prove the relationship with your partner (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years

Question: Easy to provide marriage certificate but do I really need to provide utility bills and letters address to me to show that we both live in the same address?

3. ‘Document(s) showing your child / children's immigration status such as passports, biometric residence cards, or vignettes’

Question: We have new born who doesn’t have a visa but the child has a non-uk passport. Will that be sufficient for this requirement?

Thanks
Hi
I must be filling the wrong form then, is it the SET(LR) that you have to fill for 10 year long residency route to ILR?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:47 pm

No as I answered here many many times before the online doc list is not accurate
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice