ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 year route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Qasimbutt1982
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR 5 year route

Post by Qasimbutt1982 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:31 pm

I was granted spouse visa outside the rules
I arrived in uk in January 2015 and after 2.5 years when I applied for flr m I was granted another 2.5 years and they switched me to 5 years route because I was earning over £18600. My question is can I apply for my ILR in January 2020 as I complete 5 years in uk on spouse visa or do I have to count my 5 years from the date of flr m granted which would be in 2022 I’m a little confused

Casa

Re: ILR 5 year route

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Qasimbutt1982 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:31 pm
I was granted spouse visa outside the rules
I arrived in uk in January 2015 and after 2.5 years when I applied for flr m I was granted another 2.5 years and they switched me to 5 years route because I was earning over £18600. My question is can I apply for my ILR in January 2020 as I complete 5 years in uk on spouse visa or do I have to count my 5 years from the date of flr m granted which would be in 2022 I’m a little confused
Why have you opened a new topic with the same question after only a few minutes? Please continue in your original thread where you have already received advice.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-5-year-r ... 88404.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.