Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:22 pm
thanks for your help and reply
i previously searched the board and saw that we have to put director duties and job description and same for the employees but theres nothing like this on the online form,
thanks
Your source of information should be the official guidance NOT the online form itself. The online form/checklist is not accurate and have some flaws. Read the guidance. And yes its mandatory.
Love for All, Hatred for None.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm

ok thanks
so where do i put job description i dont see it either on the guidance itself.
thanks

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:26 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm
ok thanks
so where do i put job description i dont see it either on the guidance itself.
thanks
Do some homework. Search the forum. Read the guidance properly. There are numerous threads on this topic.
Love for All, Hatred for None.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:03 pm

The consent form which is 3 parts do i only need to sign part 1, because theres no one else joint account with me and their any sponser. so only sign part 1 and scan or all?
thanks

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:07 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:03 pm
The consent form which is 3 parts do i only need to sign part 1, because theres no one else joint account with me and their any sponser. so only sign part 1 and scan or all?
thanks
Part 1 only in your case.
Love for All, Hatred for None.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:55 pm

One last question
on the check list it says employee payment records, HM revenue p45 or p46.
what is employee payment record?? is it p11 sheets?
i hav attached the employee joining statments where it show all p45 or p46 details and personal details.
p45 for anyone who left the company also attached.
thanks

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:12 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:55 pm
One last question
on the check list it says employee payment records, HM revenue p45 or p46.
what is employee payment record?? is it p11 sheets?
i hav attached the employee joining statments where it show all p45 or p46 details and personal details.
p45 for anyone who left the company also attached.
thanks
None of what you have mentioned is required. Its showing up on the checklist because you ticked that option incorrectly while answering the original question even though it says “tick if applies”.

RTI-FPS
Wage Slips
Employee Passport copies

Nothing else.

Stick to the guidance. Any extra documents results in delays and extra checks in majority cases.
Love for All, Hatred for None.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:01 am

do we need the passport size photos to take witb us ?
and what do we do with the brp we already have which expires in 2020, do we keep untill ilr comes?
thanks

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:01 am
do we need the passport size photos to take witb us ?
and what do we do with the brp we already have which expires in 2020, do we keep untill ilr comes?
thanks
1) No
2) Yes
Love for All, Hatred for None.

User avatar
bizman
Senior Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by bizman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 pm

It’s not on online form. Just write an A4 page of each and include it in your application
Bizman

nasiaziz
Member of Standing
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm

ok thanks
we applied on 10th october but still didnt recieve any acknowledgement email?

User avatar
CULLINAN
Diamond Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: London
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR 5 Years teir 1 entrepreneur route

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm
ok thanks
we applied on 10th october but still didnt recieve any acknowledgement email?
Read through as it may answer most of your questions.


indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-ent-a ... 81140.html
Love for All, Hatred for None.

Post Reply
cron