ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application and job creation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RTele
Newly Registered
Iraq

ILR application and job creation

Post by RTele » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Dear Moderators
I really appreciate your help. I have Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.
Initial 3 years granted: 07 April 2017
Extension application: March 2020
Extension granted: 03 July 2020

In the application for extension, i have created 2 jobs one 16 months and another one 12 months (counted up to the end on march 2020)
I ll apply for the ILR in March 2022. I have the created the following jobs:
1) 2 full time jobs (the same one created in the first year), each one for 5 months, from April 2020-end of August 2020. These two jobs has 3 months furlough 80% and paid 100%. Both jobs ended in 31 August 2020.
2) 2 part time jobs, one 106 hours per month and the other 40 hours. Both started February 2021 and will be kept until the date of application (March 2022).
These two jobs were active since the first three years but one of them was 20 hours only
2) One full time job (130 hours) for 6 months from March 2021 to end of August 2021.

Are these jobs enough for the ILR application?
Can i combine the 3 full time jobs together? although 2 were running together and one 6 months after.

I am sorry for the long explanation and i really appreciate your help.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application and job creation

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:28 pm

You should only count jobs created/maintained AFTER the grant of extension. Anything before July 2020 must be ignored. Part-time roles can be combined as long as both positions existed for 12 months at least, adding up to at least 30 hours of work per week when combined.

There are concessions described in the guide if your business was impacted by COVID: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:08 pm

You can only include jobs after grant of extension, I.e after 3 July 2020.
So you have 2x2 months FTE job in July/Aug 2020.
You will have 14 months from the part time jobs if you apply at the end of March
And 6 months of 1 FTE.
So you are just about having the required jobs. You may want to wait for a couple of weeks more depending on actual dates.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

RTele
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by RTele » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:00 am

Zimba wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:28 pm
You should only count jobs created/maintained AFTER the grant of extension. Anything before July 2020 must be ignored. Part-time roles can be combined as long as both positions existed for 12 months at least, adding up to at least 30 hours of work per week when combined.

There are concessions described in the guide if your business was impacted by COVID: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf
Zimba thank you for your reply. It is very helpful. I thought i can count it from the end of the first 3 years.

RTele
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by RTele » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:08 pm
You can only include jobs after grant of extension, I.e after 3 July 2020.
So you have 2x2 months FTE job in July/Aug 2020.
You will have 14 months from the part time jobs if you apply at the end of March
And 6 months of 1 FTE.
So you are just about having the required jobs. You may want to wait for a couple of weeks more depending on actual dates.
Thank you marcnath.. I really appreciate your help.
Just to clarify, i can combine the 2 jobs x 2 months + 6 months full time job = 10 months? and the 2 part time jobs 14 months.. The total 24 months
Is it ok to calculate it this way?

Last question: is it ok to add another job from another company? i have 6 months full time job in another business? Can i add it to the full time jobs?

Thanks

RTele
Newly Registered
Iraq

Post by RTele » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:47 pm

I really appreciate if anyone of the moderators can reply to my questions?